Arcade - Elevator Action - How Far Can You Get?
|Game Name||Elevator Action|
|Description||How Far Can You Get?|
This track eliminates the need for any leeching rules by simply taking building/floor attained as the sole means of achievement.
- Your score is calculated as (100 * # of last Building completed) + current floor # ie) game ending on Floor 7 of Building 7 yields a final score of 607 (100*6) + 7
- You must either exit the elevator on the floor or have the sprite's head fully below the floor above it at some point to get credit for a floor.
- However, if a red door is missed on a floor you have passed, your overall score is calculated up to that floor regardless of how far into the building you have gotten.
- You are allowed to exit the building prematurely in order to force the game to send you to the first missed red door but again, your score is calculated up to that missed red door until it is opened and the floor is passed.
- A building is considered completed when you are sent to the next building and awarded a finishing bonus.
Dip-Switch Bank A:
1-5 = OFF
6 = OFF/UNUSED
7 = OFF
8 = ON/OFF [Upright/Cocktail]Dip-Switch Bank B:
1-8 = ONDip-Switch Bank C:
1-2 = OFF
3-4 = OFF/UNUSED
5-8 = OFFNote: The above Dip Switches, when properly designated, will give the following Twin Galaxies Tournament Settings, used for this title;3 Lives
Bonus Life @ 10,000 Points
Difficulty: Very Easy