Crazy Taxi - "Crazy Bounties"

1. Yes !!

05-29-2003, 03:29 PM
    Ron:

Looks like the way to go as we will be starting this off very soon once Walter is back and after you & I chat.

I have some final tweaks today and will discuss with you tonight, if you have the time, and take it from there.

Robert
  2. FINAL DRAFT Given to Walter !!

06-03-2003, 07:12 PM
    Hello fellow gamers:

The moment is coming for the "Crazy Bounty" contest to start.

I have sent Walter the final draft of the contest parameters for his approval and for posting to the site and elsewhere. Ron will shortly create the contest forum section specific to these challenges.

VERY IMPORTANT - I urge all potential participants not to start recording game attempts in anticipation of what you suspect might be covered in the competition. The reason has to do with the speedometer code and the specific contest parameters. I expect the contest guidelines and section to be established within 48-72 hours so it won't be long now.

Robert
  3. 06-04-2003, 09:21 PM
    This sounds pretty cool!

I have never played it myself, though, so I don't think I can catch up to the top players before bounties are claimed.
  4. Don't be Surprised

06-05-2003, 04:32 PM
    Mike:

The "Crazy Jump" event is really easy...within 5 minutes I can guarantee you'll be reaching jumps between 300-345 yards...it's the longer jumps that are harder.

Robert
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Join us