3rd festival is cancelled

1. 07-09-2003, 01:57 PM
    Don't forget the "festival" is this weekend. I'll post a "detailed report" of it. :wink:
  2. Mall's Lineup

07-09-2003, 02:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyperk
    Don't forget the "festival" is this weekend. I'll post a "detailed report" of it. :wink:
    Here's the lineup of classics:

Firday-Saturday:
    Join Teen People's Rock 'N Shop Tour, where teens have the opportunity to preview the hottest back-to-school fashions while enjoying live performances from recording artist Stacie Orrico! Guests also have the opportunity to sample various products and take home free samples!

Sunday:
    World's Largest Antique Appraisal Show.

Wow! I'm glad these unique and never seen elsewhere events were important enough to bump a unique gamers show. :P
  3. 07-11-2003, 11:57 AM
    I ended up not going to Minnesota for vacation...that was the big deal?? Yeesh.
  4. 07-13-2003, 03:04 PM
    The Crimefighter did attend the Mall of America this weekend, and yes those two events went down. I should inform all of you though, Microsoft XBox is holding mini-tournaments every Friday in their "Dew Den" location on the 2nd floor, North Garden side. Though I didn't find the place soon enough to enter, EVERY FRIDAY at 12:30pm until August 17th is sign-ups to play in a mini-tourney of their game of the week. Next Friday is on Star Wars Clone Wars, and the grand prize is an XBox, with some Mountain Dew and other trinkets. This tourney is taped for broadcast on the G4 Video Game Network. And of course there are four different arcades in the mall, three on the 4th floor, one on the first.
    The Rap Sheet Dossier - http://rap-sheet.tripod.com
    The Rap Sheet Blog - http://rap-sheet.livejournal.com
  5. 07-13-2003, 03:19 PM
    Tony, it's all about money...not what the event was.

I could have paid the mall money to host a toejam removal and foot scraping expo and they would have for the right price.
    --Rick Carter
    My streaming broadcast channel: www.justin.tv/permafrostrick
  6. 07-14-2003, 03:34 PM
    i cant beleive they canceld the TGVGF just for that, and, scince i dont like the xbox, i will never enter in one of those tournaments.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Join us