Links to gaming sites

  1. Links to gaming sites

    01-20-2004, 11:29 AM
    Please use this area to place links to sites you like to do business with when buying gaming related stuff. You may also want to mention reliability, availability of merchandise, shipping, etc.
  2. 01-20-2004, 11:33 AM
    One of my favourite places to do business with is:

    http://www.4jays.com

    I have never had a problem with their merchandise. Shipping is reasonible but you will want to call or write them to check availability as their website is updated (but not 100% accurate).
  3. 01-20-2004, 11:46 AM
    Whenever I'm looking for something new, I always first go to

    www.ebgames.com -- reasonable prices, I've also never bought anything from them that didn't have free shipping (I think all games they first get in they offer free shipping, and I'm kinda anal about buying games the first week of release..:)), on some occasions even free 2nd day air shipping.
  4. 01-20-2004, 11:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BeauB
    Whenever I'm looking for something new, I always first go to

    www.ebgames.com -- reasonable prices, I've also never bought anything from them that didn't have free shipping (I think all games they first get in they offer free shipping, and I'm kinda anal about buying games the first week of release..:)), on some occasions even free 2nd day air shipping.
    I use 4jays to buy systems, not games. Recently I purchased a Vectrex, Bally Astrocade, TI99 4/A, Odyssey2 and Pong (C-380). Does EBGames have vintage stuff like 2600 or Vectrex?
  5. 01-20-2004, 02:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RCorcoran
    Quote Originally Posted by BeauB
    Whenever I'm looking for something new, I always first go to

    www.ebgames.com -- reasonable prices, I've also never bought anything from them that didn't have free shipping (I think all games they first get in they offer free shipping, and I'm kinda anal about buying games the first week of release..:)), on some occasions even free 2nd day air shipping.
    I use 4jays to buy systems, not games. Recently I purchased a Vectrex, Bally Astrocade, TI99 4/A, Odyssey2 and Pong (C-380). Does EBGames have vintage stuff like 2600 or Vectrex?
    no ebgames dosent have vintage stuff like that, but they have nintendo

    www.amazon.com they have great deals on dreamcast stuff and other games

    www.gamestop.com almost same as ebgames

    www.segaparts.com they have parts and games for some of there older systems
  6. 01-20-2004, 04:21 PM
    www.lik-sang.com

    I could browse that site all day. So much stuff, a lot of which you may have never heard of.

    Everything went well with my purchase but shipping takes a while from Hong-Kong.
    Martin Bedard

    Arcade Finder - Find the coin-op games you want to play!
  7. 01-25-2004, 05:42 PM
    Hey all:

    I am back online after my move. I live back in my old hometown now. I was glad to see a Marketplace section. Once I get fully settled in, I will list my available goods. In the meantime, check out the follwing game trading sites:

    http://gametz.com/ I been a member for 4+ years here.

    http://tradegamesnow.com I am a new user here, but it looks promising.

    Check them both out when u got time. BOTH ARE FREE!

    Nintendan
  8. 05-15-2004, 05:33 AM
    http://www.packratvg.com

    This website sells Atari 2600/5200/7800 games at very low prices. They accept money orders, so if you don't feel like using your credit card due to security reasons (I.E. Identity Theift, Hackers stealing your credit card number) then you can order them, send the M/O and receive your games in less than a week.

    Also,

    http://www.rocketdeals.com

    This website sells nothing but Nintendo-related games and systems (NES, SNES, N64, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Gamecube) and when I ordered two copies of "F-1 Race" for the Gameboy and paid with a money order, it arrived very quickly (in less than a week). The prices are reasonable.
  9. Re: Links to gaming sites

    05-15-2004, 09:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RCorcoran
    Please use this area to place links to sites you like to do business with when buying gaming related stuff. You may also want to mention reliability, availability of merchandise, shipping, etc.
    Ron,

    I have had good experiences purchasing games from the following sites:

    www.atari2600.com
    reliable, slightly expensive, no pictures of the purchase, sells systems and games for multiple systems

    www.atariage.com
    extremely reliable, fast shipping, quality products, sells games for multiple systems

    www.gooddealgames.com
    extremely reliable, unique homebrew games for multiple systems

    www.oldergames.com
    extremely reliable, unique homebrew games for multiple systems

    www.opcodegames.com
    extremely reliable, the BEST ColecoVision homebrew games at a reasonable price

    P.S. I hope all is going well since your move. :D

    Troy
  10. Re: Links to gaming sites

    12-01-2009, 01:34 PM
    Also check out Gamedude.com for vintage items.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Join us