Post your personal Progress Reports!

1. 01-29-2004, 08:26 PM
    Big update on Blaster Master:

I've finally mastered the final boss. I can now beat him with the most absolute ease. 1 more run, with minimum of major incidents, and I will have completed the bounty!!!
  2. 01-29-2004, 10:03 PM
    Ok, forget the post above. I just completed the bounty with a completion time of about 1:12. I'll be working on GTA 3 next. I intend to beat the GTA 3 record by the end of Febuary.
  3. 01-30-2004, 04:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayd
    I intend to beat the GTA 3 record by the end of Febuary.
    Good luck! You'll need it!

I am working on it myself, and I don't think I will get it by the end of February.
  4. Best of Luck !!

01-30-2004, 08:18 PM
    Mike:

Keep at it...you are obviously a great contender to beat your own title...and are eligible for the prize !!

Plus, I have to admit, part of the reason I chose thie "bounty" is that watching this game makes for SUCH an enjoyable 2 hours (or less ,in this case) !!

Robert
  5. 01-30-2004, 10:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MKM
    I am working on it myself, and I don't think I will get it by the end of February.
    Well it took me a month to get my first bounty, although it was an easier one. With my exams being over (1 wrong on math provincial :? ), I got plenty of time on my hands for the next few weeks and I still have the memories of new strategies that I had found in December. I am probably exagerating a bit (or a lot), but I have a feeling it won't be too long.
  6. 01-31-2004, 12:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayd
    Well it took me a month to get my first bounty, although it was an easier one. With my exams being over (1 wrong on math provincial :? ), I got plenty of time on my hands for the next few weeks and I still have the memories of new strategies that I had found in December. I am probably exagerating a bit (or a lot), but I have a feeling it won't be too long.
    You haven't gotten a bounty yet.:) Blaster master is for Fastest completion and I have a good 11 months to practice that game.:)

I've been a little tied up in zombies ate my neighbors.

Currently I've mastered the first 30 levels and will soon work on the rest.
  7. 01-31-2004, 12:37 PM
    I'm working on Entombed and Leprechaun myself, I have a question though....my current high score on Leprechaun is not enough to meet the bounty, BUT, it beats the current record thats out there, can I submit it via wolfmame's INP file for the record (until someone else beats it) I'm trying for the bounty, but after a certain point that lil' bugger moves too fast! :D

-Curtis
  8. 01-31-2004, 02:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSmirk
    I'm working on Entombed and Leprechaun myself, I have a question though....my current high score on Leprechaun is not enough to meet the bounty, BUT, it beats the current record thats out there, can I submit it via wolfmame's INP file for the record (until someone else beats it) I'm trying for the bounty, but after a certain point that lil' bugger moves too fast! :D

-Curtis
    Currently, TG does not track a record for Leprechaun. We'll have to see what Robert Mruczek and Mark longridge decide on this matter.

BTW, the highest claimed score I have come across for this game is 1.1 million, but there is no proof of this score like an input file.
  9. 01-31-2004, 05:58 PM
    Currently, TG does not track a record for Leprechaun. We'll have to see what Robert Mruczek and Mark longridge decide on this matter.

BTW, the highest claimed score I have come across for this game is 1.1 million, but there is no proof of this score like an input file.
    I'm new here, but I did come across a listing on TG for Leprechaun....if it shows that doesn't necessarily mean they are accepting scores for it? How can you tell? I have a INP file and my score is around 450K so far...

Thanks

-Curtis
  10. 01-31-2004, 06:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSmirk

I'm new here, but I did come across a listing on TG for Leprechaun....if it shows that doesn't necessarily mean they are accepting scores for it? How can you tell? I have a INP file and my score is around 450K so far...

Thanks

-Curtis
    The score you link to is for the arcade version. MAME and arcade are treated as different categories by TG.
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Join us