Post your personal Progress Reports!

1. 01-31-2004, 09:35 PM
    Re: Rip Off

http://tinyurl.com/2vznq

I don' t think this one will be claimed, but at least I got the MARP high score back.
  2. Re: Wow !!

01-31-2004, 09:59 PM
    I don't know how you guys are pulling 60-70K consistently. I'm pulling in the 20s, maybe 30s, if you're generous, consistenly. Spectar seems to suffer from terrible control. Speed and turns are tough. My high is only 44,530 and I consider myself a better than average gamer. That 40+K, btw, is the only time I've cracked 40K.

Feeling miserable. :cry:

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by RMRUCZEK
    Hello JoeyL21988:
    As for "Spectar", the 100K may actually fall before the deca. Donald Hayes and Dave Nelson from NH are consistently pulling off many 60-70K games, and David & also Adam Wood have unofficially cracked 80K.
    Robert
  3. Re: Wow !!

02-01-2004, 05:46 AM
    OK, by some miracle, I just hit like 54K. Still don't get how you guys are hitting 60K ***consistently***.

Quote Originally Posted by buck16
    I don't know how you guys are pulling 60-70K consistently. I'm pulling in the 20s, maybe 30s, if you're generous, consistenly. Spectar seems to suffer from terrible control. Speed and turns are tough. My high is only 44,530 and I consider myself a better than average gamer. That 40+K, btw, is the only time I've cracked 40K.
  4. DKR

02-01-2004, 09:54 AM
    Diddy Kong Racing

Sub 55" hm? Well my personal best is 56"38. It's been literallyyears since I've played Hovercraft, I was hoping you'd pick something on the plane or cart! :)

But as of today, I'm going to try this challenge!
  5. 02-01-2004, 10:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 19Duke84
    You haven't gotten a bounty yet.:) Blaster master is for Fastest completion and I have a good 11 months to practice that game.:)
    I know. I did make plenty of mistakes so I think 6 minutes is what I can shave off at most; maybe more with practice. I can easily see that a sub-hour run is not possible. I just 'completed' the necessary requirements for a submission. If it is beaten I could easily thwart a challanger's time.
  6. DKR Question

02-01-2004, 08:35 PM
    Closing in on the DKR bounty... current best is 55.60. Are there any restrictions on playing with TT on or off (ie, time trial or regular mode)? Those accelerator balloons sure sound nice....

<aside> I'm a total TG n00b who dropped in from Fark.com. We're not all jerks over there. :D </aside>
  7. Re: Wow !! Spectar.

02-01-2004, 09:41 PM
    Now I'm at 60K+ and hitting 40 pretty consistently. Good luck to anybody who hits 100K though. After the, what, 9000 point bonus level, things get out of hand. I'm using advMAME and don't know I'll update my game system with a new video card just to qualify so it won't be me ... but maybe. Fun anyway. Addictive game!

Quote Originally Posted by buck16
    OK, by some miracle, I just hit like 54K. Still don't get how you guys are hitting 60K ***consistently***.
  8. 02-02-2004, 04:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MKM
    The score you link to is for the arcade version. MAME and arcade are treated as different categories by TG.
    MKM, thanks for the info, that makes sense and I've since looked at other games where theres both arcade and mame lisitngs, if I had seen them before posting......
  9. 02-02-2004, 07:07 AM
    Played through the first 30 levels in zombies ate my neighbors again...10 victims saved, max lives (without dying), and still a good 11 or so first aid kits...not to mention a huge arsenal of weaponry. I'm going to work on finishing the game soon...I really don't see how NOT to complete this game with 10 victims saved...in the end it's just going to be a question of time.
  10. 02-02-2004, 10:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 19Duke84
    Played through the first 30 levels in zombies ate my neighbors again...10 victims saved, max lives (without dying), and still a good 11 or so first aid kits...not to mention a huge arsenal of weaponry. I'm going to work on finishing the game soon...I really don't see how NOT to complete this game with 10 victims saved...in the end it's just going to be a question of time.
    [laughs]

Oh don't worry... you've still got a ways to go... and guaranteed you're gonna hate the last level with a passion... there's a way that monsters can kill a victim RIGHT at the end while you're dealing with the final boss... or even trying to zoom by. It's pure absolute chance if they do or not.. but the majority of time, it's against you. Good luck, because seriously.. you'll need that weaponry to even remotely get close to some of the victims in the later levels... monster potions EXCEPTIONALLY help. [Mind you, so do Ghost Potions]

Mr. Kelly R. Flewin
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Join us