Unbelievable!!! WR DVD on EBAY!

View Poll Results: Would you sell your WR video (tape, INP, DVD, mpeg) on EBAY?

Voters
You may not vote on this poll
  1. Unbelievable!!! WR DVD on EBAY!

10-24-2004, 05:54 PM
    Hi,

I just wanted to share this. This is the first time I see a World Record video for any game being sold on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 94192&rd=1

Your poll answer will be appreciated.

Enjoy!

David 'Kasht' Vicens
    Ready to work on 2005 bounties...

Currently working on: BOUNTIES! Super Punch Out and F-Zero
  2. 10-24-2004, 06:19 PM
    That would be a good watch. If I were considering competing for Donkey Kong I might pick it up.

But as it stands now, I don't think there's a WR video that I would pay money to see.
  3. 10-25-2004, 08:27 AM
    Having noted the high bidder, I would say at least one person from this site holds some interest in seeing how it was done.

Apparently this also means that Billy's march towards 1,000,000 is wasted.
  4. 10-25-2004, 10:05 AM
    I didn't know Steve had broke 1 mil!

WOW!!!!!

Billy has got a lot of work to do to retake the Donkey Kong title as Steve had broke 1 mil on both!

Impressive!

Billy still can be the first to break a million on Ms. Pac-man!
  5. 10-25-2004, 10:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by LucidFaia
    That would be a good watch. If I were considering competing for Donkey Kong I might pick it up.

But as it stands now, I don't think there's a WR video that I would pay money to see.
    I have had people email me and offer 25 bucks for some of my Resident Evil stuff.
  6. 10-25-2004, 11:06 AM
    I for one would be open to a book deal. I'm still pitching a \"autobio\" format to publishers. If I could find a taker, I might think about adding more in a 2nd printing....
  7. 10-25-2004, 11:16 AM
    I think it bodes well for the future . Any interest in our hobby is a good thing . A load of people who don`t know anything about world records / Twin Galaxies may now , having been looking on ebay for a console version of Donkey Kong . Now all we need is the press / media to get a hold of the story .
    People sell everything on ebay , so why not a World record !! 10 dollars isn`t much is it ?!

I`ll be watching to see what it fetches ...

sandinista
  8. 10-25-2004, 12:37 PM
    I would have waited until it was verified by TG before advertising it like that.

It's an interesting idea though.

I also would hope the dvd cover graphic would be a screenshot of the FINAL score/death!....not just from the demo/attract mode.

It is amazing to top 1 million though. He obviously must have improved his point leeching on levels....especially the initial ladder type level.
    --Rick Carter
    My streaming broadcast channel: www.justin.tv/permafrostrick
  9. 10-25-2004, 02:33 PM
    //places bid on DVD... :D

I'd like to see how it's done myself & the price is reasonable right now, even though the \"Buy-it-Now\" option wasn't available.
  10. 10-25-2004, 03:15 PM
    The Buy It Now option was available and the price was $9.99. I'm glad nobody got it using Buy It Now since it would be interesting to see how high this goes.

I'm pretty sure Billy Mitchell is watching this pretty closely. :shock:

Well, 5 days 17 hours left, $4.25 is the price. Any estimates on how high this will go?

David 'Kasht' Vicens
    Ready to work on 2005 bounties...

Currently working on: BOUNTIES! Super Punch Out and F-Zero
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Join us