@&$#?$& !! - Forgot the File AGAIN !!

1. @&$#?$& !! - Forgot the File AGAIN !!

01-20-2005, 06:48 PM
    Hello fellow gamers:

Oh, am I hating myself for this one. I promised an update tonight and forgot to copy the ADeca 2004 results to disk to bring to work. Sorry, profusely. I have a few new scores that came in...not many so fear not.

Will do so by 10:00am Friday (1/21). Thanks.

Robert
  2. 01-24-2005, 11:38 AM
    From a TG 'being online' point of view, I can see a reason for you not having a machine at home... but have you thought of being online at home?

Just think... being able to relax in your own home... having all the information to hand that you need to... being able to update your documentation *and* update online documentation?

Just curious. :)
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
  3. Soon...I Trust

01-26-2005, 02:27 PM
    Hi Barthax:

Being that I am never at home for the most part and always at work, I have no one to really set this up for me, so...

I asked my company if I could \"trade in\" my unused 23 vacation days from 2004 in exchange for them completely setting up and paying for my internet access (high speed as I am accustomed to a T-1 at work) for the rest of 2004. Even though this is in their clear best interests to do so, since my being away from the place, already a multiple of the actual costs, is detrimental to the operation.

But, they've been slow on the approval, and as I am always at work, I haven't followed up on this in over a week or so.

Robert
  4. Re: Soon...I Trust

01-26-2005, 10:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RMRUCZEK
    I asked my company if I could "trade in" my unused 23 vacation days from 2004 in exchange for them completely setting up and paying for my internet access (high speed as I am accustomed to a T-1 at work) for the rest of 2004. Even though this is in their clear best interests to do so, since my being away from the place, already a multiple of the actual costs, is detrimental to the operation.

But, they've been slow on the approval, and as I am always at work, I haven't followed up on this in over a week or so.

Robert

O.O?!?!

If this happened, do you feel you could crunch through your backlog like nothing else, or would 23 days off be better?

In all honesty though... why they'd be slow to approve a genius idea for someone as VALUABLE and DETRIMENTAL to their continued success... I'm amazed they haven't hooked you up yet... heck.. even a t1 for personal home use.

But then again... if it's that obvious, they're obviously just that oblivious :(

Mr. Kelly R. Flewin
  5. Re: Soon...I Trust

01-26-2005, 10:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Kelly_R_Flewin
    In all honesty though... why they'd be slow to approve a genius idea for someone as VALUABLE and DETRIMENTAL to their continued success...
    Sooo, is he valuable or detrimental?
    :wink:
    Martin Bedard

Arcade Finder - Find the coin-op games you want to play!
  6. Re: Soon...I Trust

01-27-2005, 10:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Kelly_R_Flewin
    I'm amazed they haven't hooked you up yet... heck.. even a t1 for personal home use.
    Hehe, ah the uninitiated to costing a connection, VPN (not much in themselves), Labour, Security Assurance (not easily evaluated) AND Support (could be a big addition if the support is third-party)... :)
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
  7. Re: Soon...I Trust

01-27-2005, 10:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RMRUCZEK
    I asked my company if I could "trade in" my unused 23 vacation days from 2004 in exchange for them completely setting up and paying for my internet access (high speed as I am accustomed to a T-1 at work) for the rest of 2004.
    Good on you for asking. :D
Join us