My Final Ten Bounties for 2005 - HERE !!

1. Bounty Suggestions for 2006 are Always Welcome

04-13-2005, 05:41 PM
    Hello Acryte:

Assuming I have the title and a working knowledge of it, or at least one of my fellow referees does, we can include a \"bounty\" on anything. And as a gamer, if you are interested, you are welcome to even put up your own \"bounty\" prize for the challenge you set forth.

At this time, however, I personally do not possess the game in question, and based on your comments alone I cannot establish a \"bounty\". If I can come across the title between now and Dec31/05 I will surely consider it. Thansk for the suggestion !!

Robert
  2. (131) bounty for space firebird

04-18-2005, 06:57 AM
    I've submited a wolf78 recording beating the Space Firebird world record to your email yesterday. When should i expect a reply that you've received it and the 90 days begin?
  3. Re: Bounty Suggestions for 2006 are Always Welcome

04-19-2005, 05:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RMRUCZEK
    At this time, however, I personally do not possess [Bangai-O]... If I can come across the title between now and Dec31/05 I will surely consider it.
    Remind me of this when we're at Funspot. I intend to spend a lot of time at that console table with my Dreamcast, and I may as well show you the game while I'm there. You're missing out if you don't have Bangai-O, seriously. - ZM
  4. Cash Bounty Challenge

04-21-2005, 05:38 AM
    Are you involved with cash bounty challenge for pc gaming :?: Also could you recommend sites for pc users to practice :?:
  5. 04-21-2005, 05:01 PM
    Hi Chad:

Kindly please resend this one at your earliest convenience. Additionally, as a backup, also send to my at-home E-MAIL address (see the private PM that I just sent), zipped of course, and reference your TG Username and of course your real name in the E-MAIL.

I can intercept E-MAIL from the latter account tonight, and will not see the other E-MAIL until tomorrow.

Not sure why my at-work address did not show this as an incoming file from a TG gamer. Sorry, but the anti-spam filter might have caught it in advance.

Thanks !!

Robert
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Join us