CGE+UK Event

1. 06-30-2005, 05:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sandinista
    TRB , if you need a particular issue of Retro-Gamer , ie , featuring the Brazilian scene , I`ll snd one out to ya free . Just let me know .
    Wow... THANK YOU very much Sandinista! John will confirm to me the release date when done. He dont told about it directly (if he will send one edition to us from Metroid Team), however in some e-mails he posted a "PS": "I am a freelancer, and I am not able to send to everyone that helped me an edition of magazine... Thank you..."

For sure... I want your help. Metroid Team will be very happy if you send us that particular edition when released.

Thank you in advance!
    TRB_MetroidTeam
    Metroid Team, from Brazil
  2. 07-04-2005, 01:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TRB
    Wow... THANK YOU very much Sandinista!
    You`re welcome TRB :D

Latest issue of Retro gamer has just hit the streets in the UK , amd unfortunately doesn`t have The feature on The Brazilian scene . I`ll keep looking out for it , and sort you out with a copy when it appears .

cheers

sandinista
  3. 07-04-2005, 03:47 PM
    Thank you again sandinista.

John will let me know when the issue will be available, and I will let you know too.

And additional info... the Brazilian article will be divided into two consecutive editions, like John said me.

Best regards!
    TRB_MetroidTeam
    Metroid Team, from Brazil
  4. 07-16-2005, 07:08 AM
    So , with just four weeks to go to the biggest retro event in the UK ever , who else from here is going ?

sandinista
  5. re....

07-22-2005, 03:16 PM
    Well just finished reading this months edition of Retro Gamer. As usual, a great read. In the 'High Score' section was a great piece about Paul Dean's Spy Hunter score and all the politics that went with it.

And if you are reading this DBH,a piece about your acheivement regarding your Frogger WR, and a picture of you to boot.....

And in the same article, the writer reveals a score by Gary on a certain game......

Way to go Gary!

See you at the Expo!

Cheers,

AL
    \"That gum you like is gonna come back in style...\"
  6. 07-24-2005, 11:11 AM
    Yeah , Paul Drury asked how my attempt at the 1M was going , and if he could print my best score so far ... so I thought about it for a second , and then said yes . Still a way off target , but I haven`t given up hope yet :) Was my best score by a mile that one . Whatver my best score is come the end of the year , I`ll send it off to TG for verification .

Looking forward to CGEUK now ! It`s so near .... GreyTop1 , Barthax , are you two going ?

See you there Al !

sandinista
  7. 07-24-2005, 11:43 AM
    Was my best score by a mile that one .
    How much did you score?
    Martin Bedard

Arcade Finder - Find the coin-op games you want to play!
  8. 07-24-2005, 11:49 AM

sandinista
  9. 07-25-2005, 11:50 AM
    Barthax , are you two going ?
    I have pondered this time & again. It really is something I've been hoping to work out, but alas, I'm rather in debt, just finished a 12 day week, got a few side-earners going & am still no where near having the few pennies spare to save up (the bank balance actually saw black once! :D ).

In addition to this, the death-knell in my hopes, while on a day out cycling a couple of weeks back my wife & eldest daughter crashed. My daughter is fine (she managed to stay upright) but my wife has severe bruising on her thigh (huge - covers one side) & we've just got back from the physio as she has just begun orthapedic therapy for her arm... Even if I had the cash now, I wouldn't be going.

So, it's not happening this year for me I'm afraid - I guess this is as good a time for me to admit it to myself too. :D Hopefully see everyone next year. ;)
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
  10. 07-25-2005, 10:33 PM
    Whoa there champ! Not going to be much of a \"rivalry\" if you take off there too fast :)
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Join us