WR NEWS [Nes] Richard Ureta Makes Zelda Legend his OWN!

1. New World Record!

05-12-2006, 08:36 AM
    Hello all

Richard's record was improved to 31:36 by me, I will send to Robert Mruczek to verify!

Thanks
  2. Re: New World Record!

05-13-2006, 12:23 AM
    :shock:
    :D
    TRB_MetroidTeam
    Metroid Team, from Brazil
  3. Re: New World Record!

05-13-2006, 04:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrigo_Lopes(Metroid)
    Hello all

Richard's record was improved to 31:36 by me, I will send to Robert Mruczek to verify!

Thanks
    send it to Kelly. he's the official NES ref. I don't think Robert is accepting any more submissions.
  4. 05-13-2006, 08:21 AM
    exactly what I was thinking when just now.
    I like to destroy games... especially the ones with Mario in them.
  5. Re: New World Record!

05-13-2006, 08:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Square
    Hello all

Thanks
    send it to Kelly. he's the official NES ref. I don't think Robert is accepting any more submissions.
    Isn't he on vacation?
  6. Re: New World Record!

05-13-2006, 12:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by QBert
    Quote Originally Posted by Square
    Hello all

Thanks
    Isn't he on vacation?
    Robert is a Senior Referee and just as eligible to review the tapes under any platform. Also note that the Metroid Team's submissions have been given significant internal discussion now that they are all referees. There's nothing to worry about to whom Rodrigo has sent his tape. :)
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
  7. 05-13-2006, 01:49 PM
    I will send my records to Robert, he is was my referee since 1999 and I ALWAYS will send my record to him, all my record in Legend of Zelda was verified by Robert like others too!
  8. 05-13-2006, 02:00 PM
    but didn't he stop accepting tapes or something?
  9. 05-15-2006, 03:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RMRUCZEK
    -> effective Dec 31st, 2005, no gamer should contact me at either my home or work phone number, nor should send me an E-MAIL to either my home or work address, regarding new score inquiries, inquiries regarding previous scores, TG policy questions, reasons behind TG decisions, or any other TG-related matter. Other referees should be contacted for such matters. This is because it would be inappropriate for me to conduct TG-related business while not acting in the capacity of a TG staff member.

If you have any questions or concerns, please direct them to Walter Day or another appropriate TG staff member.

Robert
    Special TG Announcement

has something happened since then? am i missing something? not trying to shoot anyone down, i would just like to understand the situation.
  10. 05-15-2006, 04:07 PM
    yeah, if he sends it i dont know if robert will reply...
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Join us