UNDISPUTED Champions?

  1. 01-03-2015, 06:22 AM
    Waiting to get my character-limit upgraded so that I can continue updating
  2. 01-03-2015, 08:16 PM
    Hello fellow gamers:

    I have just completed the update of the final tally (see post #63 of this thread). I have also incremented the duration of the existing records by +1 years seeing that we are now in 2015.

    Hope you enjoy the information.

    Robert
    Last edited by TWIN GALAXIES; 01-03-2015 at 11:53 PM.
  3. 01-17-2015, 01:49 PM
    Where does my 30770 Super Sprint game fall in regards to this thread?
  4. 01-18-2015, 06:52 PM
    Just saw this now, Rob...I put together 98% of the report solo and the other 2% is what I rely on the gaming community to chime in on.

    Looks like you are all by yourself in this one. The score will show up with a contender (John M) but will not be added of course to the "Celebrating 25 Years at the Top" thread....you will need to wait and see if it is still there (or you set a higher one) by 2040 !!

    Thanks for pointing this out. BTW, you have both the 1st AND 2nd place scores for this title...somehow the database is retaining both, likely because of the different supporting backup types ?
  5. 01-19-2015, 12:05 PM
    Robert - Yeah, I'm not liking the way my score is listed as 1 and 2. Wish they would wipe me 28,410 off the books.

    Definitely put John in there as challenging. We talked recently and he has done a 22k game and I can see him doing upper 20k games.
  6. 01-19-2015, 04:35 PM
    I'd put a blurb in the "WebSite" forum asking to clean up that 2nd score...plus it could be indicative in a flaw in the display feature causing the same to happen to other titles/variations
  7. 02-22-2015, 01:17 PM
    Why is it that Canadians are the best Gamers in the world. This has been proven many times by facts and study's . So my question is why
  8. 02-22-2015, 02:39 PM
    This thread has to do with undisputed champions and is title-based without regard to country, nationality, religion, race or gender.

    Therefore, if for example 100 titles were included in the thread and, by coincidence, 35 were held by "Country A", 25 by "Country B", 20 by "Country C" and 20 combined by other areas ("Country D"), then that conclusion could be drawn based on statistics but even so is not truly reflective of where the best players are from. Scores, yes, players, not necessarily.

    For example...suppose that of the 35 scores by "Country A" a good number were on arguably easy titles, whereas of the 25 scores held by "Country B" they were on generally much harder titles. Without having to name easy vs hard titles, I think the point is made.

    However, nowhere in my article and findings did I suggest or lead to a conclusion or even assumption as to aggregate scoring by any country. I must point out that only the title and player name appears within the article...not their country of origin. To do so was irrelevant to the purpose of this article...as it would be to the accompanying article on celebrating 25 years at the top.
  9. 02-22-2015, 03:30 PM
    Until I can figure out how to submit any MAME related to this site (not sure if I have to register to do that), my Solar Fox playback of 2.2 million is up on MARP. When I read that long list of games and seeing Solar Fox, I understand that score is for the arcade release (only played it on MAME, not yet in an arcade). But when I track down the arcade release, I hope I can top my MARP submission.
  10. 02-22-2015, 06:19 PM
    To submit any score to the new TG site you must be a registered member...I forget if you also have to be a "verified" member but I am sure that Jace has this spelled out in one of the major forum posts that he made.
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 137
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Join us