Project Plan - Atari 2600 Variation/Score Split

1. 12-14-2006, 12:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by stonic
    Hopefully whoever takes over will be a little more responsible with respect to finishing it, b/c outside of a major issue (like health problems or death in the family -- and it certainly doesn't sound like that's the case...) there's no good reason why he - as a senior ref - can't fulfill his obligations here before quitting. So unless he decides to give his reason(s), this is nothing more than the actions of an immature person.
    Scott,
    To your response I simply put it as such. Robert has left for reasons OF a Major Issue, which is not going to be disclosed as it is ongoing and does not concern people outside of it at this current time.

You're more then welcome to your opinions, but I am warning you that you're coming very close to a more flammatory level with them [and I am wishing to give benefit of the doubt that this is more so your passion for gaming and seeing things through and not intentional flaming] and I'm simply going to ask to either take it to private messages or simply desist.

As was mentioned elsewhere, Brien and I have been given all the necessary documents involved pertaining to this and other things. Due to the Holiday season upon us and my time being very limited as a result, it will be a short while before this can get back on track, but please be assured, it WILL get back on track.

This is all I am going to be saying on the matter of the issue for the time being as I already am falling behind with a few other tasks at hand that I need to complete before tackling this and other things.

If you have any problems or concerns of this, you're more then welcome to PM Brien or I and we'll do what we can to answer in as timely fashion as possible.

Mr. Kelly R. Flewin
  2. Score Challenges in Limbo

12-14-2006, 09:51 PM
    Hi DYancey:

As I am no longer a TG referee, the score challenges in limbo can be exposed to a fresh perspective.

My own concerns on the DK issue may be considered or flat out ignored as per current management. While I still stand behind my own experiences and opinions on the matter, my own involvement and influence on the DK and non-DK challenges is now null and void.

Robert
  3. 12-15-2006, 04:55 AM
    I wouldn't say that Robert.

Mark Longridge hasn't been around for the past 2-3 years now...yet I still see you reference to how Mark would think about this or that in your thought processes.

I am sure others in the TG staff will have you in mind and what you might think about this or that or use what you have done preciously as the precedent for the future decisions etc.

Your mark on TG will remain for years to come. :D
    --Rick Carter
    My streaming broadcast channel: www.justin.tv/permafrostrick
  4. 12-15-2006, 01:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Kelly_R_Flewin
    You're more then welcome to your opinions, but I am warning you that you're coming very close to a more flammatory level with them
    I speak my mind (always have, always will) and I make sure to have the facts to back up my statements. The problem is when someone like Robert can't be honest and upfront when questioned about issues that affect ALL gamers -- not just myself -- and that's happened several times over the course of this year. If you want to ban me for that, so be it. It's "your" board and "your" rules, but I'm not going to quietly sit here while someone tries to remove or relabel people's scores w/o a valid reason, and then when they're confronted with it, can only offer one b.s. excuse after another.
  5. 12-15-2006, 03:35 PM
    Scott:

I won't respond directly to these comments but, as I stated before, the matter is now in current management's hands at TG, as is any decision(s) on forum ban control and direction of the project.

If your assessment below is strictly about me, I would recommend not holding that as a stigmata against how current management takes the project at this point. Start fresh with them...that's what should be important to you at this point.

Robert
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Join us