Phase One (G-2) - King, Brien (64) - GAMER VERIFIED

1. 01-22-2007, 03:29 PM
    Dark Cavern and Night Stalker also look different, in a side-by-side comparison: http://www.digitpress.com/eastereggs/26darkcavern.htm

I just ran into a similar issue regarding the release date for 2600 Adventure:
    http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95670

This is why I try to always have proof to back up my statements. Anybody can throw up a website and spout \"facts\", which is why there's so much unsourced information floating around out there (that's being taken as fact). If some people here want to label me a 'purist', so be it - I consider it a compliment :)
  2. 01-22-2007, 11:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by stonic
    This is why I try to always have proof to back up my statements. Anybody can throw up a website and spout "facts", which is why there's so much unsourced information floating around out there (that's being taken as fact). If some people here want to label me a 'purist', so be it - I consider it a compliment :)

Thank you for the information, especially the side by side. I have absolutely no problem with the purist aspect :) It's absolutely refreshing to seeing something so dedicated exist.

Mr. Kelly R. Flewin
  3. 01-23-2007, 12:39 AM
    Thanks for the great info. I guest I am a purist when it comes
    to games with robots.
    Phil Y.
  4. 01-23-2007, 01:42 PM
    Both gamers have previously verified that their runs are on NTSC consoles. Until more information comes to light, the scores have been moved to the Dark Cavern variation.
    I'd rather be last on every game than throw my time away chasing only one score.
  5. 01-23-2007, 09:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax
    Both gamers have previously verified that their runs are on NTSC consoles. Until more information comes to light, the scores have been moved to the Dark Cavern variation.
    At the time I owned a Dark Cavern, but no Night Stalker. I'm not sure why the score would have been under Night Stalker.
  6. 01-23-2007, 11:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by arcadenut
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax
    At the time I owned a Dark Cavern, but no Night Stalker. I'm not sure why the score would have been under Night Stalker.

Thanks for the confirmation Brien. I don't know why it was flagged as that either, but then stranger things do tend to pop up ^^;;

Mr. Kelly R. Flewin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Join us