Deca2K7 - Official Referee List

1. Deca2K7 - Official Referee List

04-29-2007, 09:07 PM
    [Rehash from Deca 2006, with blanks being filled in on Tuesday. Thank you Robert for this fine summation]

Here are the titles/referees, and referees/titles, along with their information for sending out your INP files.

As not every referee has access to downloading submissions from the TG online submission admin page, it might be best to submit entirely via E-MAIL this Deca event. However, if you absolutely must submit online, please note only Tim Stodden and myself have access to the online submissions forms.

Sorry for the off way of listing their E-MAIL addresses but I have been requested to do this for security reasons...

REFEREE E-MAIL/SYSTEM INFO
    Mr. Kelly R. Flewin is k_flewin AT yahoo DOT ca
    Robert T. Mruczek is rtm179bob AT verizon DOT net
    Kris Waterman is krisw73 AT gmail DOT com
    Adam Wood is ztm AT cox DOT net
    David Archey is scyther879 AT yahoo DOT com
    Tim Stodden is TStodden.geo AT yahoo DOT com
    J.D. Lowe is jedidrunkenllama AT gmail DOT com

BY TITLE/REFEREE
    Magic Sword - Mr. Kelly R. Flewin
    Devil World - Mr. Kelly R. Flewin
    Pandora's Palace [Marathon] - Robert T. Mruczek
    Space Harrier - Robert T. Mruczek
    Out Run - Tim Stodden
    Shinobi - Adam Wood
    Galaga '88 - Kris Waterman
    Space Invaders '95 - Russell Archey
    Snow Bros. - J.D. Lowe
    Robotron [Tournament] - J.D. Lowe

BY REFEREE/TITLE
    Mr. Kelly R. Flewin - Magic Sword
    Mr. Kelly R. Flewin - Devil World
    Robert T. Mruczek - Pandora's Palace [Marathon]
    Robert T. Mruczek - Space Harrier
    Tim Stodden - Out Run
    Adam Wood - Shinobi
    Kris Waterman - Galaga '88
    Russell Archey - Space Invaders '95
    J.D. Lowe - Snow Bros.
    J.D. Lowe - Robotron [Tournament]

My personal thanks to all contributing referees for this tourney !!

Mr. Kelly R. Flewin
  2. 04-30-2007, 12:10 AM
    are any of the titles analog control games?

I posted this issue elsewhere recently but have gotten no response...so here it is relative to the deca or any contest or TG submission.

starting somewhere between versions 101 and 106, the analog stuff must have changed.

with 101 and earlier, on my portable I can run analog games with no issue with my touchpad(sucks for gaming big time) or my USB mouse(great for most games).

however, in 106 and later, my USB mouse isn't used. it has no response within wolf106. the touchpad works fine.

any ideas? I have not been able to use 106 for any analog games with this result. 101 works fine though.
    --Rick Carter
    My streaming broadcast channel: www.justin.tv/permafrostrick
  3. 04-30-2007, 09:23 AM
    Just so there isn't any confusion on the above list, David Archey and Russell Archey is the same person...which is me. My TG profile name is David R. Archey, which is my real name, but I prefer to go by Russell.

Just thought I'd clear that up. :D
  4. 04-30-2007, 10:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mewtwo879
    Just so there isn't any confusion on the above list, David Archey and Russell Archey is the same person...which is me. My TG profile name is David R. Archey, which is my real name, but I prefer to go by Russell.

Just thought I'd clear that up. :D
    LOL, just as confusing as ... MEE... Andrew or Peter, take your pick.. AM or PM - I prefer the afternoon. :D I got caught out once: I was in reception for a doctor's appointment & they requested "Aimy"... I didn't twig until an hour later when I complained that they'd actually called "A. Mee". :lol:
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
  5. 04-30-2007, 10:24 AM
    Try having an unnaturally high voice for a guy, and having the nickname \"J.D.\"

Any time I'd be on the phone, people would call me \"Judy\" because of it. Not to mess with me, but they thought I was a woman.

Ah, the good ol' days.
    - Jeffrey "J.D." Lowe
    Anything that I have written on or after 3/3/11 does not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of Twin Galaxies International.
    Collection Of Games
  6. 04-30-2007, 12:21 PM
    I would have gone by my middle name had I enforced it at a younger age; it's too much to ask to twiddle it now. It may be just as well, given all the \"Ryan\"s and comparatively fewer other \"Adam\"s I've known. However, I introduce myself as \"Adam R. Wood\", and I have been largely successful in my efforts to make sure my middle initial always accompanies my full name... just not successful enough. It actually makes me cringe when I see \"Adam Wood\" somewhere... MUST... INSERT... 'R.'....

Curious fact: due to an issue somewhere between the Post Office and the Selective Service (inclusive - I in fact suspect the former), my registration for the draft proved problematic. In the course of resolving it, it was revealed to me that there are at least four \"Adam R. Wood\"s all born April 22, 1976 in this country. Is it wrong of me to want to know what the middle names of the other three are? - ZM
Join us