You've got to be KIDDING ME

1. You've got to be KIDDING ME

08-14-2007, 09:47 AM
    Alright, alas, being newly re-employed, my time for the scoreboard/website has been limited. Sad but true, distractions seem to suck the big one.

I check my website today to see my database GONE. Can't even access my ********** to see what could theoretically be recovered.

Due to the aforementioned distractions, I admit that I had forgotten to grab a backup of the scoreboard.

In other words...

EXPLETIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!! !!!

Please please PLEASE tell me someone out there was smarter than I, and had downloaded a copy of all the top scores, therefore keeping a backup of all the scores since it included a text file with it.

Intense. Hatred.
    - Jeffrey "J.D." Lowe
    Anything that I have written on or after 3/3/11 does not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of Twin Galaxies International.
    Collection Of Games
  2. 08-14-2007, 10:48 AM
    Check Google (The Cached Versions)

and check here:

http://www.archive.org/index.php
  3. 08-14-2007, 10:53 AM
    I'm going to tell you guys a little tale.

A tale of an idiot savant named J.D.

You see, J.D., during a few minutes of downtime from stuffs lately, had grabbed the overall.php file.

J.D. had thought that he wouldn't need said file during those few minutes, so he deleted it without emptying the Recycle Bin.

So, for now, the scoreboard is still operational, just only on the Overall Scoreboard part, which is almost exactly the same as the Qualified Scoreboard part.
    - Jeffrey "J.D." Lowe
    Anything that I have written on or after 3/3/11 does not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of Twin Galaxies International.
    Collection Of Games
Join us