[Metroid Team] World Record Videos is now available!

1. 01-27-2008, 08:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrigo_Lopes(Metroid)
    Hello Friends

Added 32 BlastCorps videos.

enjoy!

Thanks a lot for being so willing to put these up for the world to marvel over. I'm hoping that with time, Tim Stodden will be able to assist me in getting my MGS: VR Missions runs encoded [or onto a DVD so I can do so.] Never thought of duping them till well after I sent them, but figured it'd help get some good competition. ^^

Mr. Kelly R. Flewin
  2. 01-29-2008, 03:05 AM
    Hello Kelly

I am very happy that you enjoy the records, I didn't find a tape with more BlastCorps videos.... :cry: , but I will continue trying to find, maybe the tape is in Carlos' or Cristiano' house!

Looking forward to watch your Metal Gear VR Missions records.... :D

:arrow: Maybe soon, I'll play here...I bought the game when released and I finished all of the missions, but I don't remind my times.... it will be a great challenge!!! But now I'll play Big Mutha Truckers.....

:arrow: Has a Japanese player with some records VERY lower here!!!!
  3. 01-29-2008, 03:18 AM
    Hello Friends

Added Four new videos

-- Rage Racer (Playstation) Best Race and Best Lap
    -- Gran Turismo (Playstation) Best Race and Best Lap

--Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire (Nintendo 64): Battle of Hoth

Guys, this is the first international record of Metroid Team, done by myself, This record was sent for Guinness in 1998 in a challenge, this record never was sent to Twin galaxies or watched for anyone!
  4. Re: [Metroid Team] World Record Videos is now available!

07-29-2011, 07:53 AM
    Hello Guys,

I will start to upload more World Records, 2 news available:

Super Mario World

The Goonies

More will come soon, my RPG World Records as Legend of Zelda series, Wild Arms, Phantasy Star, Ultima IV, Legend of Mana, Giga Wing 2, Wonderboy in Monster Land, Wonderboy III: The Dragon's Trap, Alex Kidd series and much more...
  5. Re: [Metroid Team] World Record Videos is now available!

07-30-2011, 08:47 AM
    Hey congrats... it looks like your Super Mario World video is your 100th video. :)
    Good stuff man, keep it up.

Dan
  6. Re: [Metroid Team] World Record Videos is now available!

08-01-2011, 12:28 PM
    None of your blast corps times are world records except for a tie on skyfall. that'd be cool if you edited your post (and youtube videos) to reflect that. thanks ~
  7. Re: [Metroid Team] World Record Videos is now available!

08-01-2011, 01:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by peaches_
    None of your blast corps times are world records except for a tie on skyfall. that'd be cool if you edited your post (and youtube videos) to reflect that. thanks ~
    The records are old, I know that all them was beat.

My tapes are full of dust, to clean the VCR heads all times is a big problem. :(

I hope to take back with my records maybe in 2012, my last submission was October 3rd 2010, I am busy in my work and in my personal life.
  8. Re: [Metroid Team] World Record Videos is now available!

08-01-2011, 10:03 PM
    Don't bother with blast corps. Fair warning :)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Join us