Deca2K8 - Xevious [Official Discussion Thread]

1. 05-16-2008, 07:13 AM
    Sorry Robert,

super crunch time right now for me I have this week and next complete my schooling at the local ITT and I have been focusing on that. Now don't worry your scores if they are in my inbox will be verified. They will not be disqualified because of the 48 hour rule. The only time that the 48 hour rule comes into play is when a player records their game and doesn't turn it in until more than 48 hours later. Or at least that is what I was told in the past 2 Deca's that I competed in and as such I am using that rule here as well.

To everyone else who has a pending score. I promise that by the end of next week or the day I get to NH all scores in my que will be verified. Once again i am really sorry for not getting to these sooner. Please be patient with me and they will all be verified.

thanks
  2. 05-26-2008, 08:31 PM
    As a heads up everyone, Once again life always interrupts our fun time and as such I got behind while trying to finish up my schooling. Now that the schooling is done, oh yeah scores will be caught up by Wednesday evening around 11pm Myself and the rest of team quad rock (J.D. Lowe, Dan Cunningham, and David R. Archey) will be getting into NH around 11am or there abouts from there we plan on getting some food, then checking in. From there there is some serious work that needs to be done verifying any scores that I have left, touring the facilities of Funspot, playing any games necessary to prepair for that tourney, and try to get better scores on the current deca games.

i will have my gameface on, and my work face... heck you might as well call me Man-e-faces by then time I get there to Funspot.

Ok enough talk I have to go get packed... later all!!!!
  3. I am a poor lonesone player, i'm a long long way to home....

06-06-2008, 01:51 AM
    Anything new about my 7 weeks old submission ?
    ......ission........sion.....on...

Anybody here?
    .....here........ere.......re........e
  4. 06-06-2008, 08:21 AM
    Is there another ref that can pick these up?

It is spoiling the competition somewhat when there are no updates for nearly 8 weeks on a title when the comp only runs for 3 months. The whole thing loses momentum and you have no idea which titles to concentrate on.

It is a bit annoying...
  5. 06-06-2008, 10:20 AM
    Anyone with concerns, please fire off everything to me before this week's end and I will see to getting things verified and up.

Mr. Kelly R. Flewin
  6. 06-06-2008, 12:34 PM
    hey all, sorry fot the misshap, I have all the runs that have been sent in and I sorry that I haven't gotten to them but I am about to go watch them right now before I have to leave for a little bit all the scores that I have will be posted. If anyone has had issues getting their scores to me and/or you don't see your score on the board by the end of tonight please email me and i will see what i can do about getting these scores watched. Again sorry for the issues on this

UPDATE 6:37pm 6/6/2008

First round of my que has been verified 4 more scores to watch. Again if your score hasn't been verified and you feel I have missed it please message me here or via e-mail to ask where it might be I will double check my entire inbox to make sure that I haven't misplaced it or that it hopefully didn't get deleted. If I didn't get it because of JD's Code or because of Gmail's goofiness of not accepting Zip's anymore Please forgive me. I will still be accepting score from now until the end of the Deca. I will also agree with Mr. Kelly R. Flewin that if for some reason you have an issue and I have not been able to handle it please contact him.
    another update to come before 7:45, but right now it's snack time!

UPDATE 7:54pm 6/6/2008

ok so my dyslexia and bad spelling kicked in. ok so at this point my que is caught up to date all scores that I had have been verified.

I am outta here for the time being. Hit me up if you have a question.

later
  7. UPDATE

06-27-2008, 03:00 AM
    It seems referees have inp waiting for verification.
    Is it possible, please, to have an update from all referees today or tomorow.

That would be very interesting to have a real view of the situation for the last 48 hours of competition.
    Thank you.
  8. 06-27-2008, 12:37 PM
    absolutely... I am going to get some stuff done with the verifications tonight so I am up to date.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Join us