TI 99/4a Tracking Requests

1. 05-18-2008, 04:41 PM
    Ms. Pac in, Soccer out :)
  2. 01-21-2009, 07:22 PM
    Good day, Rage! Patrick!

Requesting clarification on 'default settings' - so that's simply the easiest modes when given a choice? Most TI games with 'modes' don't have a 'press enter' setting, you have select a specific speed, difficulty setting or level.

Second - can you please add Frogger, The Attack, Moonsweeper, Hopper, and Moon Mine?

Hopefully the replacement Wico joystick will arrive shortly, so the record setting can begin! :D

Thanks,

Falker
  3. 01-21-2009, 07:27 PM
    Unless otherwise noted, that will be the case. Not a big run on TI game submissions, so whatever appears on the screen upon boot-up settings-wise should be fine.

I will put setting those up on my to-do list for tomorrow. Just about to crash for the night.

Great to see that someone may be sending me some TI 99/4a submissions! :wink:
    Patrick Scott Patterson

Twitter - @OriginalPSP
    WeGotOne.com
  4. 01-22-2009, 08:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HyperspaceArcade
    Unless otherwise noted, that will be the case. Not a big run on TI game submissions, so whatever appears on the screen upon boot-up settings-wise should be fine.

I will put setting those up on my to-do list for tomorrow. Just about to crash for the night.

Great to see that someone may be sending me some TI 99/4a submissions! :wink:
    Well, i would be submitting a few (or tried to), but the last system (supposedly tested) i picked up ended up being DOA. ^^ I want to at least compete to get the Burgertime score back :)

gavv
  5. 01-22-2009, 02:11 PM
    That burgertime score was pretty sexy... good one to shoot for.
  6. 01-22-2009, 02:30 PM
    Hey now... know that I defend my records with fierce anticipation :wink:

These requested tracks will head up... I've found myself swamped this afternoon with some other TG fires, including some neat content all of you are going to enjoy for the website.

Once these fires are put out a bit more I will refresh my memory on these titles with a little playtime and put the tracks up. I own around 90% of the games ever put out for this computer, which was a big deal around here when I was a kiddo given the local nature of it... and the fact that my mom worked for TI at the time :D
    Patrick Scott Patterson

Twitter - @OriginalPSP
    WeGotOne.com
  7. 01-23-2009, 02:50 PM
    You're all set :D
    Patrick Scott Patterson

Twitter - @OriginalPSP
    WeGotOne.com
  8. Re: TI 99/4a Tracking Requests

11-29-2010, 03:56 PM
    Mr. Mason Cramer was awesome and let me use his TI 99 while I lent him my Vectrex, he has a nice stack of games with it, and my fav, "Hustle" is not in the database. Would be awesome to see it added someday. I've got a bunch of scores recorded and ready to go.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Join us