SHE'S DONE! Deca2008 is now Officially Over!

1. SHE'S DONE! Deca2008 is now Officially Over!

06-30-2008, 10:23 PM
    Thank you everyone for joining us in this years Deca. It promised to be a bit bigger, but real life hijacked the best intentions but despite some snags, everything seemed to work out not too badly!

In the next few days, things will be finalized so don't take the current stats as gospel quite yet.

For all ref's, please fire off an email to let me know if there's any issues or problems remaining. When you've verified all submitted inp's, please make a note in the thread for your title(s) and we will get things squared away.

And to all gamers? Thanks for participating and making this a fantastic competition! I only can hope next year will be bigger, better and stronger!

Mr. Kelly R. Flewin
  2. OVER

07-01-2008, 11:41 AM
    Ok, it is over for I,Robot.

Final numbers :

Only patrick went to level 22
    Marco and me went to level 21

Longest run is patrick and me with 7 level completed.

highest score after warp bonus is 219368 ba marco.
    Marco did also a 53168 on the end of 4th level...a perfect

58 score submitted and 10 of them DQ.
    All of them verified in the 24-48 hours.

That was fun.
    Thank you kelly.
    So...who do i sent 100$ to ?
  3. Awesome

07-02-2008, 01:27 AM
    Well Done to Patrick and Marco.

Damn you guys must have heaps of free time or are just too damn good. lol

Now I have to wait for 9 whole months for the next Deca oh well.
  4. 07-02-2008, 03:06 PM
    All Outstanding Metal Slug 3 submissions have been accounted for & scores posted to the DECA Scoreboard!
  5. 07-07-2008, 05:54 PM
    No final results yet? We've been waiting for a week now.
  6. 07-07-2008, 07:46 PM
    I would also like to congratulate Pat Wheeler on absolutely SLAYING Dungeons and Dragons. I think he may have just about reached the pinnacle of what is possible on that game. Despite all the submissions, not one player came close to grasping the game with the skill that Pat did.
Join us