Deca2K8 - Bubbles [Official Discussion Thread]

1. Deca2K8 - Bubbles [Official Discussion Thread]

03-31-2008, 11:17 PM
    This thread is here for discussion about Bubbles! [Not the monkey or bubbles in general... I do mean the actual Williams classic!] Please use this to discuss any issues, strategies, tips and even ask questions in regards to this title. ^^

Mr. Kelly R. Flewin
  2. 03-31-2008, 11:23 PM
    Players should note that the default settings are the same as the tournament rules. Players should also note that F2 has to be pressed multiple times to get to the settings screen: leave the game to boot up & wait for the \"Factory Settings Restored\" message then press F2 about 1/second until you see the configuration - leave it on screen for a few more seconds before pressing F2 to continue onto the game & thereby adhere to correct submission guidelines.

I've just kicked off the submissions too: 36,200. :roll:
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
  3. 04-02-2008, 07:23 AM
    I honestly thought I'd be the only person to vote for this! It actually made it in?! Oh, this is awesome. - ZM
  4. 04-02-2008, 07:59 AM
    I voted for it Adam. It seems to be a popular game in this Deca. Im getting a tone of score in for it.
  5. 04-02-2008, 08:24 AM
    Aye, I voted for it too. I loves me some Bubbles love. I still get the feeling I can rock this game much harder than once previously thought, but let's just see.
    - Jeffrey "J.D." Lowe
    Anything that I have written on or after 3/3/11 does not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of Twin Galaxies International.
    Collection Of Games
  6. 04-02-2008, 08:30 AM
    This was the only title I voted for that made it into the competition. :D
  7. 04-02-2008, 10:52 AM
    You three are all officially awesome. (If it hadn't already been established.) - ZM
  8. 04-02-2008, 03:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax
    Players should note that the default settings are the same as the tournament rules. Players should also note that F2 has to be pressed multiple times to get to the settings screen: leave the game to boot up & wait for the "Factory Settings Restored" message then press F2 about 1/second until you see the configuration - leave it on screen for a few more seconds before pressing F2 to continue onto the game & thereby adhere to correct submission guidelines.
    I want everyone to read this. You must show the default settings when playing this game. Barthax describes how to do this above. Thanks.
  9. Bubbles

04-03-2008, 01:51 AM
    That seems a funny game.
  10. Name problem

04-09-2008, 01:00 PM
    Dan, did you get my submissions, because it seems my name is a problem for the scoreboard ?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Join us