The Purpose Of This Forum

1. The Purpose Of This Forum

12-08-2008, 11:54 PM
    Ladies & Gentlemen. This has been a long time in coming and I am pleased to announce it is finally here.

Many a gamer has been curious, what new variations have been added to the database? How can I find out which ones are in if I didn't make a request?

Outside of exactly that.. wondering, making a request, random postings of settings... Unless you happened to look up a title and see something there, you unfortunately had no clue. And that is definitely not a good thing.

In comes this forum to assist in remedying this problem.

The Purpose of this forum is for us Staff to be able to directly pop in posts mentioning new settings and the title and platform, based on, of course, the corresponding forum. Sometimes it will be one post with a LOT of titles listed.. sometimes just several posts with a single game each. With this, we hope to be able to inform you, the loyal gamers, what's new so that you are not only better informed of new titles in the database, but will be able to read up on the settings without having to load up tons of variations at once in the database manually.

We politely request to please refrain from making requests here, but DO make them in the platform specific forums. This will enable us to provide more information and less clutter and respond to your requests in a more timely and efficient manner, as they may be overlooked here.

Please do feel free to comment and discuss the new settings here in their appropriate threads or in their respective platform based forums as you desire.

We will post settings as they become ready for entry into the database, but please do not be discouraged if some platforms take a long time for new settings to come forth. Some, like the Atari 2600 and Colecovision have already have almost all their variations in the database, and others such as the Nes are only missing a handful of titles. Others such as MAME, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, GBA, DS and Arcade will have a multitude of threads coming as they continue to grow or require more variations.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Keep on gaming!

Mr. Kelly R. Flewin
Join us