Deca2K9 - Jail Break [Official Discussion Thread]

1. Deca2K9 - Jail Break [Official Discussion Thread]

01-31-2009, 06:27 PM
    This thread is here for discussion about Jail Break. Please use this to discuss any issues, strategies, tips and even ask questions in regards to this title. ^^

Mr. Kelly R. Flewin
  2. 02-01-2009, 07:47 AM
    Jail Break - TGTS
    ROMset = \"JAILBREK\"
    Difficulty = Difficult
    Starting lives = 3
    Extra life = 30K then every 70K thereafter

Deca 2009 Scoreboard
    TG Scoreboard
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
  3. 02-03-2009, 03:12 PM
    Hey everyone. As a heads up when I get the scores in my inbox it may take a day or two to get to them thanks to work and such, but when I do you'll get a reply saying they've been viewed and verified/DQ'ed for whatever reason/anything else that needs to be said.

EDIT: I'm amending my post to include a couple other notices.

1.) I will retain every submission I get in my inbox throughout the Deca in case there's a question as to if I got it or not. I did accidentally delete a couple (don't worry, it was AFTER I verified them), but...

2.) I also retain all submissions I verify on my hard drive. Finally...

3.) In the case that you send a better submission before I watch the first one you sent, I won't watch the first (since you sent a better one) but I WILL retain it on my HDD.

At this time I'm also completely organizing things on my PC, so after I watch the current batch of scores I'll be double checking to make sure I entered everything correctly. By all means fire me an email if something looks wrong and I'll double check my stuff.
  4. 02-07-2009, 06:36 AM
    I'm posting this now as I don't know when this will get fixed.

When I entered Patrick Wheeler's scores on the scoreboard I accidentally entered both of his scores under Jail Break. It currently has him at 219,350 for both Jail Break and Kung Fu Master (I entered the correct score for KFM but I can't change Jail Break for some reason). This was an error on my part and I'm getting in touch with Peter to get it fixed. The 219,350 is for Kung Fu Master, NOT for Jail Break (in case anyone is wondering).

Figured I'd let everyone know before something got out of hand (I doubt it would have, but I'd rather admit my mistakes ASAP).
  5. 02-07-2009, 07:30 AM
    I just saw that Jail Break score and almost cried... reading this post makes me feel a little better about playing that one now :-D
  6. 02-07-2009, 09:05 AM
    If I get even above 20K I'll be happy. This is definitely not my best game by far.
  7. 02-07-2009, 10:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Juanquapha
    I just saw that Jail Break score and almost cried... reading this post makes me feel a little better about playing that one now
    Hummm, it is possible to do 9,999,900 points in Jail Break. :twisted:
  8. 02-07-2009, 11:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrigo_Lopes(Metroid)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juanquapha
    I just saw that Jail Break score and almost cried... reading this post makes me feel a little better about playing that one now
    Hummm, it is possible to do 9,999,900 points in Jail Break. :twisted:
    Perhaps but I doubt that anyone will be doing that anytime soon... the game is tough but not impossible...
  9. 02-07-2009, 04:45 PM
    Hummm, it is possible to do 9,999,900 points in Jail Break.
    Perhaps but I doubt that anyone will be doing that anytime soon... the game is tough but not impossible...
    John, the person that said this is one of 3 or 4 people that I think can do it this DECA. Patrick probably could, too. Don't trust this with a grain of salt, though, because who knows...

This game is a pain in the *** (yes I said *** - it is that bad). I broke 20k and about cried tears of joy, so it is painful. This is my Xevious for this year - painful, brutal, and a game that I won't do beans at. :lol:
  10. 02-07-2009, 05:37 PM
    while I know that Mr. Lopes is a top notch competitor I also know that game is tough as nails, any while a score of 9,999,990 might be possible within the games scoring, I find it highly unlikely that he or anyone in the next two months will attain (but a personal request, if you do manage it please make sure its before I go bonkers trying to get a good score in it)
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Join us