DECA 2009! - Your official Rules and Settings thread ^^

1. 02-08-2009, 02:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Juanquapha
    XIa - PUBLIC POSTING OF TOURNAMENT INPS

It has been decided that the top scores of the tournament at any given time will be collectively zipped and posted to a unique game variation within the TG online scoreboard so that all players can download this file at any time.

However, I must stress that this file will only be as current as what my fellow tournament referees send to me for collective zipping. But we will try our best to keep it current.
    Im interested in this quite a bit... any chance this is available now?

Especially for Mr. Lopes' KungFuMaster, :shock: Mr. Patterson's Mr. DO :shock: and lets not forget Mr. Ochs' Pac Man Plus. :shock:
    These are being compiled. ;)
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
  2. 02-08-2009, 09:42 PM
    The top scores are now posted... and a day late due to me going to a family fondue. ^^; [Never had fondue before, so was an interesting experience]

Please see the corresponding thread for more information.

Mr. Kelly
  3. Re: DECA 2009! - Your official Rules and Settings thread ^^

02-12-2009, 10:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Kelly R. Flewin
    Participating gamers are allowed to submit as often as they wish for any of the ten (10) titles announced, while adhering to the ?48 hour rule? governing general MAME INP submissions (i.e. the related INP must be submitted within 48 hours of accomplishment). All we ask is that each successive submission must be higher than the last.
    I thought the "48 hour rule" only applied to Deca submissions, and did not "govern general MAME INP submissions" as implied above? In general does TG now require all INP submissions, even outside of the Deca, be submitted within 48 hours of accomplishment?

Thanks,
    George
  4. Re: DECA 2009! - Your official Rules and Settings thread ^^

02-12-2009, 03:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gstrain
    Participating gamers are allowed to submit as often as they wish for any of the ten (10) titles announced, while adhering to the ?48 hour rule? governing general MAME INP submissions (i.e. the related INP must be submitted within 48 hours of accomplishment). All we ask is that each successive submission must be higher than the last.
    I thought the "48 hour rule" only applied to Deca submissions, and did not "govern general MAME INP submissions" as implied above? In general does TG now require all INP submissions, even outside of the Deca, be submitted within 48 hours of accomplishment?
    Hi George,

It's a copy & paste error. You are correct: the 48 hour rule only applies to the Deca.
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
  5. Re: DECA 2009! - Your official Rules and Settings thread ^^

02-12-2009, 09:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax
    Hi George,

It's a copy & paste error. You are correct: the 48 hour rule only applies to the Deca.
    and the challenge of the month.
    Please join: International Classic Gaming Federation and GU

Paul's Gamer Zone Arcade/Game room in Canton Ohio. Worth a visit...or 100.

"I say, I say, figures every time I add 2 and 2 I get a four legged smart aleck machine"

Max At Once WR's: 30 2/5/09

Zelda E2Q Progress: 75%
  6. Re: DECA 2009! - Your official Rules and Settings thread ^^

02-13-2009, 11:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeo
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax
    Hi George,

and the challenge of the month.
    Yep, each MAME competition. ;)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Join us