Decathlon Scores

1. Decathlon Scores

06-25-2009, 12:53 PM
    I just noticed that most of the games that were played during the decathlon still don't have the scores added to the database.

The games in question are: Kung-Fu Master, Time Pilot '84, Mad Crasher, Jail Break, NCC2- Rally X Arrange, and Super Bubble

Games from decathlon where all the scores appear to have been added: Satan's Hollow, Pac-man Plus, Championship Sprint, Mr Do's Castle.

Any reason why not all the scores have been added?
    Craig Rout Gallant

Current verified TG WRs: 58

My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/CraigARG
    MAME World Records channel: http://www.youtube.com/MAMEWorldRecords
  2. Re: Decathlon Scores

06-25-2009, 01:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by d3scride
    I just noticed that most of the games that were played during the decathlon still don't have the scores added to the database.

The games in question are: Kung-Fu Master, Time Pilot '84, Mad Crasher, Jail Break, NCC2- Rally X Arrange, and Super Bubble

Games from decathlon where all the scores appear to have been added: Satan's Hollow, Pac-man Plus, Championship Sprint, Mr Do's Castle.
    My Pac-Man Plus score hasn't been entered yet. The other ones, the only scores I had that were decent were Rally-X Arranged and Super Bubble Bobble, so those I'd definitely want to be entered.
  3. Re: Decathlon Scores

06-25-2009, 03:31 PM
    It's up to the refs... I personally entered every Pac-Man Plus and Mr. Do's Castle score that came through me.

However, since these were not officially submitted by most of the gamers, many referees didn't enter them.

My advice is to contact the referee for the game(s) in question.
    Patrick Scott Patterson - Video Game Advocate

Twitter - @OriginalPSP
    PatrickScottPatterson.com
  4. Re: Decathlon Scores

06-25-2009, 03:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by HyperspaceArcade
    It's up to the refs... I personally entered every Pac-Man Plus and Mr. Do's Castle score that came through me.
    Except my Pac-Man Plus score :mrgreen: To think, before the DECA, that would have been a record (albeit not very high, at only 231K). But Aart (who didn't compete in the DECA, but did the score at the same time) really blew it away and Donald a real close 2nd.
  5. Re: Decathlon Scores

06-25-2009, 04:00 PM
    I apologize about KFM and Jail Break. I have them on my PC in Notepad so I can put them in, I just haven't had a chance to put them in yet. Probably will do that either tomorrow night or Saturday morning.
  6. Re: Decathlon Scores

06-25-2009, 05:04 PM
    What was your score again? I don't see how I would have missed one but I am human.
    Patrick Scott Patterson - Video Game Advocate

Twitter - @OriginalPSP
    PatrickScottPatterson.com
  7. Re: Decathlon Scores

06-25-2009, 05:56 PM
    231,690. You even made a remark in the email that people were frustrated with my score almost as much as your Mr. Do's Castle score :mrgreen: (this was about a week before Neil killscreened it)
  8. Re: Decathlon Scores

09-26-2009, 07:20 AM
    Sorry to bump an old thread, but I EXTREMELY apologize for not getting JB and KFM scores up. I'm working on it as we speak.

EDIT: All Kung-Fu Master and Jail Break scores have been entered.
  9. Re: Decathlon Scores

01-31-2010, 09:00 AM
    All Mad Crasher scores from the 2009 MAME Deca have still not been entered into the DB.
    Craig Rout Gallant

Current verified TG WRs: 58

My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/CraigARG
    MAME World Records channel: http://www.youtube.com/MAMEWorldRecords
  10. Re: Decathlon Scores

01-31-2010, 10:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by d3scride
    All Mad Crasher scores from the 2009 MAME Deca have still not been entered into the DB.
    I am winding down all my activities with Twin Galaxies ready for quitting end of April and there's a lot of things I've been unable to get to. Every MAME Deca 2009 score (not just individual's highest) and the scores corresponding verifying referee ID were placed into an available location for all referees to get to them.
    I'd rather be last on every game than throw my time away chasing only one score.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Join us