MGR'S Blog

1. MGR'S Blog

10-25-2010, 10:29 PM
    I've been playing Double Dragon (MAME) lately and did my best game so far and I ended up with 318,880 pts. I did not complete the game and there was still about 9 enemies left to go. I also played Space Harrier and made it to level 9 with 10,180,320 pts. It's a nice challenge !

I'm also eager to get news about my nes submission ... people ask me about it and I can only answer: I DON'T KNOW YET :D It's been 13 "business" days since my dvd was sent ! Every minutes feels like an hour :roll:
  2. Re: MGR'S Blog

10-26-2010, 08:13 AM
    That's a really good improvment for you Double Dragon score :wink: .

I remember, like two weeks ago, that you had like a 150k high score. But now, with a 318k without completing the game, you are a serious contender at getting the high score of 343k!

And I hope everything will go well with your nes submission :!:

While waiting for you NES submission, please take that Double Dragon high score down :wink: .

Best of luck!
  3. Re: MGR'S Blog

10-27-2010, 10:54 AM
    Thank you xermon54 ! I finally did it ! I got 376,110 pts on Double Dragon MAME. It took about an hour and 10 minutes and there was still 9 enemies left .. AGAIN !

This is one of my favorite games of all time !

EDIT: In a couple of days, I may "unnoficially" announce the game and the score of my first NES submission. It is my biggest achievement so far ... I just can't wait no more ..
  4. Re: MGR'S Blog

10-28-2010, 02:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Greendub
    Thank you xermon54 ! I finally did it ! I got 376,110 pts on Double Dragon MAME. It took about an hour and 10 minutes and there was still 9 enemies left .. AGAIN !

EDIT: In a couple of days, I may "unnoficially" announce the game and the score of my first NES submission. It is my biggest achievement so far ... I just can't wait no more ..

If it's really that big then yeah, you can wait. Trust me when I say this... spoiling it just ruins it. The surprise is totally worth the wait. :)

Mr. Kelly R. Flewin
  5. Re: MGR'S Blog

10-29-2010, 12:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Kelly R. Flewin
    Quote Originally Posted by Greendub

If it's really that big then yeah, you can wait. Trust me when I say this... spoiling it just ruins it. The surprise is totally worth the wait. :)

Mr. Kelly R. Flewin
    Yeah ! it's that big ! Its a score that a lot of gamer thought was impossible to beat and I've been sitting on this news since September 14th. I've put up a lot of effort and time in this challenge and I can't wait see the final result. I know that TG's referees have a lot of work on their hands too so I'm willing to wait ...
  6. MGR'S Blog

11-08-2010, 09:51 AM
    I was looking for a new game to play and discovered Time Pilot. I had never played this game before ... lots of fun !

My Double Dragon high score of 376,110 pts was verified (MARP). You can access my game replay here: http://replay.marpirc.net/r/ddragon
  7. Re: MGR'S Blog

11-08-2010, 10:11 AM
    I made the same discovery a few days ago! Time Pilot is a blast to play. Just not on keyboard...
    Is PJ
  8. Re: MGR'S Blog

11-09-2010, 09:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by PJ DiCesare
    I made the same discovery a few days ago! Time Pilot is a blast to play. Just not on keyboard...
    True that ! Made it to Level 8 so far ! :)
  9. Re: MGR'S Blog

11-09-2010, 06:43 PM
    Theres the sequel too, Time Pilot '84
  10. Re: MGR'S Blog

11-10-2010, 10:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by unclechicken
    Theres the sequel too, Time Pilot '84
    Thank you unclechicken ! I'll take a look at it ! :)
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Join us