Introduce yourself...

1. 02-01-2018, 07:35 PM
    Nice! Thanks guys - I'll try to participate in voting and submitting my own scores, too!
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
  2. 02-03-2018, 08:13 AM
    Name: Tal Rundstein
    Username: VirtualVoid

Age (at time of post): 30

Current Goal: Bubble Bobble WR (Arcade and M.A.M.E)

Hobbies: Retro Gaming, card magic, Super Smash Bros. Melee

Glad to be here!
    Thanks TWIN GALAXIES, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes danman1234, Muerto liked this post
  3. 02-03-2018, 03:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualVoid View Post
    Name: Tal Rundstein
    Username: VirtualVoid

Age (at time of post): 30

Current Goal: Bubble Bobble WR (Arcade and M.A.M.E)

Hobbies: Retro Gaming, card magic, Super Smash Bros. Melee

Glad to be here!
    Welciome!!!
    Games are meant to be fun....
  4. 02-04-2018, 01:37 PM
    Hello all, name is Romulus. Used to manage an arcade and play some games. Want to start getting back in to score chasing. This whole mess with the classic guys getting outed has brought me back. Should be fun though. Mostly play light gun games.
    Likes d3scride, Barthax liked this post
  5. 02-05-2018, 02:20 PM
    I used to spend a lot time chasing scores, although I spent most of my time on consoles. Tetris is my 'classic' game of choice although I've spent a lot of time recent dealing more with speed runs. Mario 64 and the Zelda 1 / LTTP are my current go-tos!

Like Romulus above, I'd like to contribute to cleaning up some of the legitimacy of the site. I think TG is a fantastic resource and I'd like to see it transition firmly into the next generation of gaming.
  6. 02-06-2018, 01:19 AM
    Name: Jaime Silva
    Home: AZ

Been a gamer forever....my dad bought that pong/night driving mini console from sears back in the early 80's, then of course, moved on to other consoles over the years. Atari 2600(friend of mine showed me how to write code on it, lol.), nes, snes, genesis, N64, playstation, xbox 360, pc.

I still have a genesis I picked up at a garage sale that came with 2 controllers, a wireless controller, all cords and 19 games for $5. still have my N64 that I bought as soon as it came out, my playstation(no, not the ps1 version) and my 360.

mostly a pc gamer now. still like playing Joint Operations every now and then, but mostly on Steam now with Sniper Elite 4 and destroying time with Yugioh Duel links. jabo1SFH is my tag across all my online gaming.

used the player name of OZZ on arcade machines in the Atlantic/Camden county areas in New Jersey. Had a nemesis in Egg Harbor city who used the player name: WIZ. We went back and forth on high scores ALL the time.

so, Hello!!!!!!
    Last edited by jabo1SFH; 02-06-2018 at 01:24 AM.
    Thanks Tfried4048 thanked this post
    Likes d3scride liked this post
  7. 09-07-2019, 10:42 AM
    hello! my name is berlin and i am from tokyo
    Likes Fly, datagod, The Evener, starcrytas liked this post
  8. 09-07-2019, 11:07 AM
    Hello!
    My name is Rhett and I enjoy long walks on the beach and Pina Coladas in the rain. When I'm not trying to beat high scores, I frequently attempt to fill my time with hobbies that I enjoy. These include activities that are as riveting as knitting, scrap-booking, quilting, and total nuclear annihilation.
    I hope that everyone enjoys the site and has a wonderful time beating high scores(before the nukes come, of course)!
  9. 09-07-2019, 02:42 PM
    Hello. My name is Marc. I am from planet earth, and I play pinball. I hope to get involved, and submit scores here ASAP.
    Thanks datagod thanked this post
    Likes datagod, The Evener, starcrytas, MAPPY liked this post
  10. 09-07-2019, 08:49 PM
    Welcome Berlin73! The last "introduction" was from February 2018, so great way to kick things off with the reappearance of the general forum. My family visited Tokyo two years ago, and as soon as we got back home, the girls asked "When can we go back to Japan??" I loved Mikado arcade - old school, great vibe. Welcome as well to Madsandy, I'm an aspiring scrapbooker, but haven't quite reached the threshold. I had plans to create a big scrapbook after my family's Japan trip - I have all the materials, I just have to take that first step...!

Oh, and welcome Marcade! Fun Fact: Marcade had the greatest Dragster puns in the Dragster dispute review, go check 'em out. You have to read EVERY post from the start of the dispute to fully appreciate their well-timed intervention.
    Last edited by The Evener; 09-07-2019 at 08:54 PM.
Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Join us