Introduce yourself...

1. 06-21-2020, 08:07 PM
    Hey all, Dennis here. Long time TG follower, but never was really active on the website as I should have been.
    Likes OOO liked this post
  2. 06-21-2020, 08:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xumipoco View Post
    Hey all, Dennis here. Long time TG follower, but never was really active on the website as I should have been.
    Well you picked a good time to be active. Welcome. What games do you like to play? And will you submit any scores?

Arcade Runner - at Twin Galaxies - on now!

https://www.twingalaxies.com/ooo
  3. 06-24-2020, 01:45 AM
    Hello Everyone, This is David here and I'm completely new to this community. Will definitely love to learn from others and will also help others If anyone has looking for it.
  4. 06-24-2020, 10:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by David1207
    Hello Everyone, This is David here and I'm completely new to this community. Will definitely love to learn from others and will also help others If anyone has looking for it.
    Hello David!Welcome to Twin Galaxies. If you have any problems regarding website functions or otherwise feel free to tag me in your post.The rest of the community is also very helpful, so I hope you make yourself at home. :)
  5. 06-29-2020, 09:57 PM
    My name is Alex

Originally from Rochester, NY and stayin in Monroe, LA

I own a PS2 and PS3 lol

Like old school games. I been playin Video Games since birth (1981)
    Likes Snowflake, Pixe Sukola, nads, Marcade, datagod liked this post
  6. 06-29-2020, 10:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gobufuwi View Post
    My name is Alex

Originally from Rochester, NY and stayin in Monroe, LA

I own a PS2 and PS3 lol

Like old school games. I been playin Video Games since birth (1981)
    welcome aboard buddy!!! TG is going through some drama right now, its an especially unusual time, please dont be turned off by it. we're 10% drama 90% games, you joined during the 1 out of 10 times. this happens one month a year.
    If you have enjoyed this comment please consider clicking the "like" button
  7. 07-03-2020, 01:22 AM
    My name is Dan, age 40, first got into video games when my father introduced me to numerous consoles. We had a few here and there,
    from the ColecoVision, IntelliVision, Atari 2600, NES, then in later years, we got the SNES, Genesis, and Sega CD. I took a break for years after he moved and started getting back into gaming again with the Nintendo Switch, NES Classic, and even some MAME.

Currently own a Switch and hopes to get more once I have the space to permit this. I've been interested in TG competitions ever since
    I've heard of Billy Mitchell, and now even more with my friend who streams on Twitch as well.

Thank you for allowing me to post.
    Thanks Pixe Sukola, nads, datagod thanked this post
    Likes Pixe Sukola, nads, Barthax, Rogerpoco, Marcade liked this post
  8. 07-03-2020, 06:42 AM
    Hi. My name is Brandon. I am new here to Twin Galaxy.

I am into fast and furious cars and fast and furious women.

I love playing pinball, as long as the table is not corrupt or colluded.

Look forward to submitting scores, and getting on a video game trading card one day for the most "likes/thanks" on the leaderboards !

God bless!
    Last edited by Marcade; 07-03-2020 at 06:46 AM.
    Thanks datagod thanked this post
    Likes Snowflake liked this post
  9. 07-03-2020, 07:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcade View Post
    Hi. My name is Brandon. I am new here to Twin Galaxy.

I am into fast and furious cars and fast and furious women.

I love playing pinball, as long as the table is not corrupt or colluded.

Look forward to submitting scores, and getting on a video game trading card one day for the most "likes/thanks" on the leaderboards !

God bless!
    hi brandon,
    You are very good at games! I saw you play once, watching you from the shadows. I beat your scores at the arcade. You stand to far away from the urinal for your bathroom breaks and your pees are very long. drink less water, it will help.
    Cheers!
    If you have enjoyed this comment please consider clicking the "like" button
    Likes datagod, Marcade liked this post
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34
Join us