Introduce yourself...

    This poll is closed
  1. 05-10-2021, 05:49 AM
    I am Tori Vang and love speedrun. only speedrun. I usually just lurk on forums.
    Thanks datagod thanked this post
    Likes nads, Rogerpoco, Barthax, Fly liked this post
  2. 05-10-2021, 06:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ludoculi View Post
    I am Tori Vang and love speedrun. only speedrun. I usually just lurk on forums.
    Didn't mention the systems/games-
    Everything is covered here, or can be, I am imagining(but not necessarily assuming)you are geared to more modern games.

    People don't really always think of the really older games here(which get a lot of play)as Speedruns, per-se, but many of them do amount to just that.
    I play all kinds of games, but really am more comfortable myself when I have an active timer onscreen that I am competing with, so in that sense I consider many older games Speedruns when played as intended, not added completion requirements(Beating all the tracks on X game, whatever), and you really can get shorter bursts of the same type excitement from them!

    Hehe-You'll have more fun if you talk(post), but do what ya will!
    :D
    So they say
    Dance for me, dance for me, dance for me, oh, oh, oh
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  3. 05-10-2021, 06:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    Didn't mention the systems/games-
    Everything is covered here, or can be, I am imagining(but not necessarily assuming)you are geared to more modern games.

    People don't really always think of the really older games here(which get a lot of play)as Speedruns, per-se, but many of them do amount to just that.
    I play all kinds of games, but really am more comfortable myself when I have an active timer onscreen that I am competing with, so in that sense I consider many older games Speedruns when played as intended, not added completion requirements(Beating all the tracks on X game, whatever), and you really can get shorter bursts of the same type excitement from them!

    Hehe-You'll have more fun if you talk(post), but do what ya will!
    :D
    Haha!!!
    Check that out, @Rage !!!
    Lol, I really pushed hard for that one.

    I guess I get it. It just looks so friggin boring.
    :P

    (Nothing to do with you, @ludoculi - Rage is trying to cure me of incessantly quoting myself...)
    So they say
    Dance for me, dance for me, dance for me, oh, oh, oh
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  4. 05-19-2021, 03:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by candleboxes View Post
    Custom Candle Boxes are an ideal choice for you. But when you are on a tight budget, you need to make sure you get your hands on packaging services that are of the lowest cost. Otherwise you will be in for a rough ride.
    https://custompackagingpro.com/produ...ackaging-boxes
    Will you cover me, when I walk alone?
    So they say
    Dance for me, dance for me, dance for me, oh, oh, oh
    Likes wwdkong, Garrett Holland, datagod liked this post
  5. 05-22-2021, 06:24 PM
    Hi Everyone,

    My name is Matthew, and I am from Chicago, IL. I always loved playing arcade games. My very first arcade game that I played was Pac Man when I was 9 years old. And I have not stopped playing games since. Apparently, I have been a member here since 2011 and I may have signed up way back then but now I can start working on putting up scores for my favorite games. I have uploaded my first game score a couple of days ago.

    I currently have the House High Score in Bubble Bobble at Galloping Ghost Arcade with a score of 5,694,660. You can watch the video here:
    .

    So, I finally own my very first arcade board! It arrived today when I got home from work. I was expecting it to come in next month! I got my single slot Neo Geo board (MV1B). It is like the front-loading NES. I still need to get the video cables for it so I can hook it up to my CRT TV. If anyone has any suggestions about this, please feel free to message me about it. I got the Supergun as well as my Brooke Adaptor for my qanba sticks. I cannot wait to start playing my games on it!

    Games that I currently have:
    Metal Slug X
    Samurai Shodown
    World Heroes
    Art of Fighting
    Ninja Combat (Coming soon)

    Looking forward to helping contribute to this site.
    Thanks datagod thanked this post
  6. 05-23-2021, 12:56 AM
    Hi everyone,

    I am not a huge gamer, but I enjoy it and respect the skill and discipline it takes to be a top-tier player. My first game system was the NES, followed by the SNES, and PS2, although I never had more than a handful of games for each. I'm thinking of getting back into it with this new generation of consoles.
    Thanks datagod thanked this post
  7. 07-14-2021, 06:12 AM
    These spammers are getting more crafty ... replacing words in the quoted text of actual members with spammy links. Oh well ... buh bye to you, spammer.
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes wwdkong, Rogerpoco liked this post
  8. 07-14-2021, 06:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett Holland View Post
    These spammers are getting more crafty ... replacing words in the quoted text of actual members with spammy links. Oh well ... buh bye to you, spammer.
    Oh, I've been mulling over a response for a bit now, lol, just hadn't gotten it right(and abandoning it, really, to just jump in this way).
    Yeah. Pissed me right off, I'll tell you that.
    Biting my tongue pretty hard, tbh-for as much as I "share", I don't like personal-space invasions that I don't invite.
    More to say, but it's pretty harsh and I'd rather not damage my relatively passive reputation here.
    Wouldn't fly IRL, I can tell ya that.
    So they say
    Dance for me, dance for me, dance for me, oh, oh, oh
    Likes wwdkong, Garrett Holland liked this post
  9. 07-27-2021, 01:53 PM
    Greetings folks. Just a guy who loves video games, like everyone else here. I love the more retro games, and am particularly fond of Game & Watch stuff.
    Likes Rogerpoco, Jace Hall, Fly, datagod liked this post
  10. 07-29-2021, 07:21 AM
    Hello, I am johny vidmate instasave
    Last edited by bhaiyajohny4; 07-30-2021 at 03:41 AM.
    Likes datagod liked this post
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041
Results 401 to 410 of 410
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041
Join us