Introduce yourself...

1. 03-31-2021, 02:09 PM
    Hi there! My name is Rafa, I'm 38 and I'm from Spain. I started playing games back in the '88 on a MSX, specifically Pac-Man and Yie-Ar Kung Fu. Then came the ZX Spectrum, Game Boy, Megadrive, and PC.

I recently joined the community and, at the moment, I'm tinkering with Wolfmame and its options because I will try playing Pac-Man and some other games. Let's see how good it goes!

Cheers! :)
    Thanks Pixe Sukola thanked this post
  2. 04-05-2021, 12:51 AM
    Hello everyone I am newbie here and I am glad to be part of this community and I think there is lot of things to learn and gain some knowledge.
  3. 04-11-2021, 11:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shown View Post
    Hello everyone I am newbie here and I am glad to be part of this community and I think there is lot of things to learn and gain some knowledge.
    Hi, I'm sure you'll find a lot of useful knowledge here!
  4. 05-04-2021, 12:39 AM
    this looks like so much interesting post.
  5. 05-05-2021, 06:41 AM
    Can a site admin please help me?

I'd like to delete my account and my entry for a record in Puyo Puyo Tetris. I'd like to delete all information possible about me on here, please.

Nothing to do with Twin Galaxies. Being harassed off-site by stalkers.
  6. 05-09-2021, 01:09 AM
    hello everyone, my name is Carolyn Pierce from india, i am here to share some thoughts with you all i hope you like it

vidmate
    mobdro
    Last edited by carolynperry; 05-11-2021 at 11:56 PM.
    Likes nads liked this post
  7. 05-10-2021, 05:49 AM
    I am Tori Vang and love speedrun. only speedrun. I usually just lurk on forums.
    Likes nads, Rogerpoco, Barthax, Fly liked this post
  8. 05-10-2021, 06:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ludoculi View Post
    I am Tori Vang and love speedrun. only speedrun. I usually just lurk on forums.
    Didn't mention the systems/games-
    Everything is covered here, or can be, I am imagining(but not necessarily assuming)you are geared to more modern games.

People don't really always think of the really older games here(which get a lot of play)as Speedruns, per-se, but many of them do amount to just that.
    I play all kinds of games, but really am more comfortable myself when I have an active timer onscreen that I am competing with, so in that sense I consider many older games Speedruns when played as intended, not added completion requirements(Beating all the tracks on X game, whatever), and you really can get shorter bursts of the same type excitement from them!

Hehe-You'll have more fun if you talk(post), but do what ya will!
    :D
    So they say
    Dance for me, dance for me, dance for me, oh, oh, oh
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  9. 05-10-2021, 06:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    Didn't mention the systems/games-
    Everything is covered here, or can be, I am imagining(but not necessarily assuming)you are geared to more modern games.

People don't really always think of the really older games here(which get a lot of play)as Speedruns, per-se, but many of them do amount to just that.
    I play all kinds of games, but really am more comfortable myself when I have an active timer onscreen that I am competing with, so in that sense I consider many older games Speedruns when played as intended, not added completion requirements(Beating all the tracks on X game, whatever), and you really can get shorter bursts of the same type excitement from them!

Hehe-You'll have more fun if you talk(post), but do what ya will!
    :D
    Haha!!!
    Check that out, @Rage !!!
    Lol, I really pushed hard for that one.

I guess I get it. It just looks so friggin boring.
    :P

(Nothing to do with you, @ludoculi - Rage is trying to cure me of incessantly quoting myself...)
    So they say
    Dance for me, dance for me, dance for me, oh, oh, oh
    Likes Barthax liked this post
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42
Join us