Introduce yourself...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Introduce yourself...

07-26-2010, 12:32 PM
    For those who are still wondering where the old thread went, you can check it out at viewtopic.php?f=50&t=909 as I thought it was time to restart this thread.

If it's your first time on the forums, you're highly encouraged to post in here & tell a few things about yourself.

As I'm restarting this thread, I'll go again myself.

Name: Tim Stodden
    Username: TStodden
    Position: N64, GCN & PS2 Referee & Board Manager for Twin Galaxies.

Age (at time of post): 29

Gamer since: 1984
    Online since: Nov. 29, 1996
    Game Collection: NES, SNES, N64, GBY / GBC, GBA, DS, GCN, Wii, PC, PS1, PS2

...feel free to post what you like others to know about you here!
    Thanks noyasystem, VictoriaHenderson thanked this post
    Likes Matthew Poole, Jak Marshall liked this post
  2. 04-28-2014, 06:10 AM
    Vectrex enthusiast. It's likely you have seen me and/or my Vectrex collection if you are a Vectrex lover, or have attended a past Classic Gaming Expo (www.CGExpo.com)
  3. 04-29-2014, 06:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vectrexer View Post
    Vectrex enthusiast. It's likely you have seen me and/or my Vectrex collection if you are a Vectrex lover, or have attended a past Classic Gaming Expo (www.CGExpo.com)
    I think we met a few years back...pretty sure it was you that won the limited edition Sudoku in the auction that year ('07 if I recall correctly). I was the runner up...
  4. 05-01-2014, 05:11 PM
    I decided to drop my old TG handle and go with this one. I'll make a more proper intro later.
  5. 04-28-2014, 08:13 PM
    Hello from Melbourne Victoria Australia. Hi, my name is Darren Borg or Daz as many know me by and i'm co-owner of www.retodomination.com . I'm glad this site is back up and looking forward to getting to know the crew here. Cheers :)
  6. 04-29-2014, 10:46 AM
    Hey everyone. I am datagod a.k.a. William McEvoy. I am a database architect and a fan of classic arcade gaming. I recently travelled to the Kong Off3 as a photographer, and I also am the creator of Arcade Culture Magazine.
    https://www.facebook.com/ArcadeCulture
  7. 04-29-2014, 11:10 AM
    I am Unwary and speedrun Zelda 2. I usually just lurk on forums.
  8. 04-29-2014, 12:26 PM
    I am Rudy J. Ferretti

look me up all over the internet have a nice day
  9. 05-01-2014, 05:53 PM
    Hey, I used to post on here as king darius. I've since gone through a few changes in many things including my gaming techniques.
    I really looking forward to sliding right in to the Twin Galaxies community and get some high scores while making friends along the way.
  10. 05-02-2014, 12:23 PM
    Hi everyone, this is my new account, my old one doesnt work, I dont know if some time old accounts are gonna be avaliable again, but for now this will be my new one, hope to someone send me a pm to tell me if I can use my old account again, see ya.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Join us