Introduce yourself...

This poll is closed
  1. 08-20-2021, 12:34 PM
    Hello everyone,

My name is evan04 and I'm based in the UK, I like playing M.A.M.E games some games I'm currently focusing on are Super Pac-Man (Midway), Galaga, Espgaluda, Q*Bert & Mr. Do!

I partake in a few great tournaments which include The MGL The Yolympics The El Crapolo and The Galaga Group tournaments.

I started playing retro games around 2017 my 1st game was Super Pang and it expanded from there :)

Thank you for reading my introduction.
    Last edited by evan04; 08-21-2021 at 09:38 AM.
    Thanks Alantheace, Jace Hall thanked this post
  2. 08-25-2021, 08:30 AM
    I am ChihiroAE21 and I'm based in the US on the East Coast. I've been into video games ever since I was born with a Nintendo Entertainment System present in the living room in 1990. My overall favorite game is Super C for the NES as it was the first game I saw as a baby. To be honest, my dad soothe me to sleep by playing Nintendo games. Once I was able to hold a NES controller at around Age 3, my dad had to teach me how to play since he was getting too tired to play games for me and the rest was history.

I am a fan of Super Mario Bros, Contra, Legend of Zelda, Sonic the Hedgehog, Command & Conquer, Metal Gear Solid, Gauntlet Legends, Metal Slug, and Danganronpa.

My hobbies are gaming(of course) and cosplaying.

I have participated in two Super Mario World speedrun competitions at MomoCon. Made it to the top of the qualifier leaderboards, but fell short during the finals. Honestly, I'm not good at speedrunning, but going for high scores is something I can definitely do.

I've started to live stream my casual gameplays, but I still have alot to learn.
  3. 09-15-2021, 04:45 PM
    Howdy!

I'm Aaron from Arkansas. I'm just and old dude that likes retro games. My favorite game of all time would probably be Berzerk. I'm also very fond of Atari. I look forward to being a member of this great community.
    Likes The Evener, wwdkong, evan04, Rev John liked this post
  4. 10-11-2021, 02:24 AM
    I also want to introduce me. Nice to meet you guys, hope to get some fun here!
  5. 10-14-2021, 01:22 AM
    Hello everyone. My name is Milan and I'm new here. I want everyone to have a good day.
    Likes wwdkong liked this post
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142
Join us