Deca2K11 - Space Raider [Official Discussion Thread]

1. Re: Deca2K11 - Space Raider [Official Discussion Thread]

02-16-2011, 04:25 PM
    I hope Kelly just sets a big no no to that strategy then.
  2. Re: Deca2K11 - Space Raider [Official Discussion Thread]

02-16-2011, 05:38 PM
    Id say he will. Its fairly obvious if a player is trying to shoot the ships or not.
  3. Re: Deca2K11 - Space Raider [Official Discussion Thread]

02-16-2011, 05:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by QRS1
    Any good strategy on killing that last ship btw? I die at least 1-2 times on that one every darn game :x
    Center your ship up at the bottom. Seems to work good for me
    "I don't even like Peach! Why do I want to save her?"
    Brandon Y. LeCroy

Your Mom (Speed Run) - WR - 0:00:08.3
  4. Re: Deca2K11 - Space Raider [Official Discussion Thread]

02-16-2011, 05:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Barra
    Id say he will. Its fairly obvious if a player is trying to shoot the ships or not.
    How about a time limit like Leprechaun?
    "I don't even like Peach! Why do I want to save her?"
    Brandon Y. LeCroy

Your Mom (Speed Run) - WR - 0:00:08.3
  5. Re: Deca2K11 - Space Raider [Official Discussion Thread]

02-16-2011, 06:05 PM
    I go for the 200point shots too but I shoot go back etc, so it is constant danger. And if I happen to have two ships left, I try to finish the stage and shoot them down as quick as I can.

BTW, is the leaching only possible on the first stage? The infinite leaching that is? If so, just ban in on that stage.
  6. Re: Deca2K11 - Space Raider [Official Discussion Thread]

02-16-2011, 06:20 PM
    I think you will be able to in the other stages, it would be more difficult though with more of the other enemies appearing, (i.e. the orange swirly things, and the 3 orange things that come down in a triangle type formation) as they dont affect the last ship coming out.
  7. Re: Deca2K11 - Space Raider [Official Discussion Thread]

02-17-2011, 03:34 PM
    I think a good rule would be this:

If there are 2 ships on screen, you MUST make every reasonable effort to stay out of the corners.
    Please join: International Classic Gaming Federation and GU

Paul's Gamer Zone Arcade/Game room in Canton Ohio. Worth a visit...or 100.

"I say, I say, figures every time I add 2 and 2 I get a four legged smart aleck machine"

Max At Once WR's: 30 2/5/09

Zelda E2Q Progress: 75%
  8. Re: Deca2K11 - Space Raider [Official Discussion Thread]

02-17-2011, 07:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeo
    I think a good rule would be this:

If there are 2 ships on screen, you MUST make every reasonable effort to stay out of the corners.
    I agree. It is obvious if you try to stay for too long. Sometimes you keep missing them and it takes a while to kill them but like 95% of the time you hit one of them in 5 sec when you try :)
  9. Re: Deca2K11 - Space Raider [Official Discussion Thread]

02-17-2011, 07:40 PM
    Just want to throw a heads up out there. I'm going to be out of town from tomorrow morning until Sunday evening. Anything I get during that time frame will be verified Sunday night. I'll have my laptop with me so I'll still be lurking around the forums and such, but my laptop doesn't have access to my mail via Outlook. Plus I'd like to keep all of my email messages in one place (my PC) for easier reference. This will be cross-posted to the other games I'm in charge of.

On another note, if I do see anything that could resemble potential and purposeful leeching it will be brought to Kelly's attention.
  10. Re: Deca2K11 - Space Raider [Official Discussion Thread]

02-18-2011, 10:57 AM
    It looks like my score needs to be taken down. I went back and looked at the settings and
    I was playing on easy settings which are the default settings.

So please take down my score.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Join us