Deca2K11 - Jumping Jack [Official Discussion Thread]

1. Deca2K11 - Jumping Jack [Official Discussion Thread]

02-03-2011, 04:29 AM
    A game so good we figured it didn't need it's own thread.

j/k Probably just got missed on accident. Any Jumping Jack discussions can go here.
  2. Re: Deca2K11 - Jumping Jack [Official Discussion Thread]

02-03-2011, 04:37 AM
    Awsome! Just had a go at this an hour or so ago, took quite a lot of attempts to get past the first stage. I dont like the look of the score at MARP! (1mil+). Ill be very impressed if anyone can get near that this month.
  3. Re: Deca2K11 - Jumping Jack [Official Discussion Thread]

02-07-2011, 12:48 PM
    IMPORTANT NOTE: Please make sure that your INP & WLF file names ARE UNIQUE to avoid issues! I have a tendency to download & unzip files in batches, which means that if your file names are the same, they'll likely get overwritten.

Slapping something simple like your initials on the file name is typically enough to avoid such problems.
  4. Re: Deca2K11 - Jumping Jack [Official Discussion Thread]

02-09-2011, 10:06 AM
    I'm having difficulty understanding how you beat the monkeys vs. them getting you. Half the time it seems like I jump on them and they go away giving me points, and the other half I die. Fun game, but I need to figure this out in order to post any kind of a score at all.

Michael
  5. Re: Deca2K11 - Jumping Jack [Official Discussion Thread]

02-09-2011, 03:38 PM
    When they are on the planks of wood that are balancing on the log (or whatever it is) you jump on there and that will send them flying :) You cant be in the exact place that they are at the same time, otherwise you'll die. You also cant be on a plank of wood when they jump on it (Best thing to do is jump in the air when they are about to land) The inp is available now for download anyway. Hope this helps
  6. Re: Deca2K11 - Jumping Jack [Official Discussion Thread]

02-10-2011, 08:54 AM
    Thanks. I started to get the hang of it a little bit and reached the third screen, gonna try to improve on that today.

This is really a fun game. I wish I would have seen/played it before.

Michael
  7. Re: Deca2K11 - Jumping Jack [Official Discussion Thread]

02-10-2011, 10:14 AM
    Just nearly tripled my best score, from 26,000+ to almost 78,000! Reached scene 2-2 after getting an extra man on 2-1, but then made the same mistake twice and died out. Still, I was pumped. If I break 100K I'll be happy, even though the leaders have over 165K.

Michael
  8. Re: Deca2K11 - Jumping Jack [Official Discussion Thread]

02-10-2011, 02:46 PM
    You should watch the leader's INP. You might get a couple of surprises :)
Join us