[PSP PSN] Dracula: Undead Awakening

1. [PSP PSN] Dracula: Undead Awakening

02-26-2011, 03:12 PM
    Continuing my run through the PSP tracking request list we have Dracula: Undead Awakening. A fun little shooter that reminds me of the zombie modes in Call of Duty. There is a small catch to the variations here in that to avoid having a lot of variations we narrowed it down to four:

Rush
    Survival
    Super Survival
    Wave Attack

In each mode the map is up to the choice of the player. While pausing will DQ the current attempt (like most games) you can hit select on the Survival, Super Survival, and Wave Attack to use perks when they become available, but any excessive lingering could result in a DQ (ie. if it looks like you're taking much longer than it should to choose a perk, though I am fully aware it could take a good ten to fifteen seconds to look at what each perk does and choose one if you're not that familiar with them, just as long as you're not purposely trying to stall the game to take a break.

In Wave Attack you can freely spend gold between rounds, but the same rules apply for taking much longer than it should.

The original idea was to have 12 variations (each map having one variation per mode) but that would seem a bit redundant, so this way we can find out the true champion on each mode. Also, while I didn't quite specify this in the rules you are allowed to turn off "Autoswitch Weapons" in the options menu, as well as check or uncheck "Swap Controls". Those are both up to the player. Happy hunting!
Join us