Total lack of TG-CD games on the Twin Galaxies site...

1. Total lack of TG-CD games on the Twin Galaxies site...

03-31-2011, 04:48 PM
    I noticed there are only 3 games listed under the TurboDuo (CD) system. I assure you that more than 3 games were made for the system.

Also, currently there is a ref listed for the TurboGrafx but not the TurboDuo. Same system.
  2. Re: Total lack of TG-CD games on the Twin Galaxies site...

03-31-2011, 07:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by roadkill
    I noticed there are only 3 games listed under the TurboDuo (CD) system. I assure you that more than 3 games were made for the system.

Also, currently there is a ref listed for the TurboGrafx but not the TurboDuo. Same system.
    Lack of a TurboDuo owned by a staff member, to be quite honest. Not everyone has every system or every game, so there will always be inadvertent gaping holes.. and not intentionally either.

Mr. Kelly R. Flewin
  3. Re: Total lack of TG-CD games on the Twin Galaxies site...

04-16-2011, 10:44 PM
    would really like to see Super Air Zonk up on here at least...

definitely would be up to referee some Turbo-CD scores...
  4. Re: Total lack of TG-CD games on the Twin Galaxies site...

06-04-2011, 02:12 AM
    I have a Duo, can I still submit scores for games Lords of Thunder, Super Air Zonk, and Terraforming or will they just be ignored?
    -Ohya, baby! I'm the first ever dude on the planet to get a documented PERFECT score on Bonk's Adventure!
    I also have a high score on Alfred Chicken.... yeah, not as good.
    http://videogames101.com
    or http://www.youtube.com/user/starsoldier1
  5. Re: Total lack of TG-CD games on the Twin Galaxies site...

06-04-2011, 01:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starsoldier1
    I have a Duo, can I still submit scores for games Lords of Thunder, Super Air Zonk, and Terraforming or will they just be ignored?
    Neither, you should just send your Duo to me. :wink:
Join us