Rock Band needs a fix

  1. Rock Band needs a fix

    12-26-2011, 06:34 AM
    Hey guys.

    I noticed a problem with Rock Band on the submit page. Nothing is in alphabetical order, which makes quite a problem considering the 1000+ tracks per game. I just spent 25 minutes looking for one track to submit and couldn't even find it. Is there any way we could make one of the following changes?

    1. Alphabetical order would obviously be ideal :)
    2. If that's not possible, could we get a full text list of the submissions in the order they're in, so we can control+F to find out where on the list a given submission is?

    It would actually be great if you could just go to the Scoreboard and click a link on the track you're looking at and get taken right to the submit page for that track, too.

    Thanks for any help. I'm really struggling here. There's only 8 things I want to submit, but gosh that might just take me hours with this system :P
  2. Re: Rock Band needs a fix

    01-08-2012, 11:37 PM
    Any idea if this kind of fix would be possible, staff guys? I think it's actually more challenging to make it through the current submit screen than to actually obtain the scores themselves! :)
  3. Re: Rock Band needs a fix

    01-09-2012, 06:10 AM
    I'll be honest, I have no idea if it's possible or not, but will forward the request to the main tech guy who might be able to give me an answer and an ETA if it's possible.
  4. Re: Rock Band needs a fix

    01-09-2012, 07:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayhynn
    I'll be honest, I have no idea if it's possible or not, but will forward the request to the main tech guy who might be able to give me an answer and an ETA if it's possible.
    That would be wonderful!

    Normally it wouldn't really seem like an important issue, but scrolling through 1,000 out of order tracks makes submitting a big group of scores nearly impossible.

    Thanks :)
  5. Re: Rock Band needs a fix

    01-10-2012, 09:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BLiTZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayhynn
    I'll be honest, I have no idea if it's possible or not, but will forward the request to the main tech guy who might be able to give me an answer and an ETA if it's possible.
    That would be wonderful!

    Normally it wouldn't really seem like an important issue, but scrolling through 1,000 out of order tracks makes submitting a big group of scores nearly impossible.

    Thanks :)

    I had the same problem, that why I stopped submitting. I asked about a year ago. Hopefully soon.
  6. Re: Rock Band needs a fix

    01-10-2012, 01:34 PM
    Gran Turismo 3 has the same problem.
  7. Re: Rock Band needs a fix

    01-11-2012, 06:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MRunnels
    Gran Turismo 3 has the same problem.

    Yep another one I would like to submit along with, GT4,, Why isn't there GT5 tracking?
  8. Re: Rock Band needs a fix

    01-11-2012, 06:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by timmell
    Quote Originally Posted by MRunnels
    Gran Turismo 3 has the same problem.

    Yep another one I would like to submit along with, GT4,, Why isn't there GT5 tracking?
    Because a month after it came out Flewin/PSP retired and Rage disappeared.
  9. Re: Rock Band needs a fix

    01-11-2012, 07:49 AM
    Okay, Spoke with the programmer and others last night on the issues. Some of the explanations was over my head, but I can say that it is on the list of things to look into and rectify in the near future. No ETA at this time, but it is on their list of things to do.
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Join us