pinball gottlieb collection ps2.

1. pinball gottlieb collection ps2.

03-07-2012, 03:05 PM
    in the rules it says that extra credits cannot be used if won. does that mean extra balls or extra like credits like games. any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.
  2. Re: pinball gottlieb collection ps2.

03-07-2012, 03:29 PM
    As far as I'm aware, it's extra credits. If you win an extra ball in a game, I believe that can be used.
  3. Re: pinball gottlieb collection ps2.

03-07-2012, 11:06 PM
    Extra balls can be used & your score will continue without any break in the game play (aside from the usual loss of a ball mechanics). When you reach certain achievements in the game you will also receive extra credits - these are for a brand new game and so the scores are not added together.

Remember there are two pinball titles for Gottlieb released in the EU (I'm not sure about elsewhere): Gottlieb Classic Pinball and Pinball Classics: The Gottlieb Collection. Gottlieb Pinball Classics has the "Goin' Nuts" table & judging by the scoreboard this might have been released in the US as Pinball Classics: The Gottlieb Collection just to confuse matters on an international basis. :)
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
  4. Re: pinball gottlieb collection ps2.

03-08-2012, 10:03 PM
    thank you. the one i currently own is pinball hall of fame the gottlieb collection.
  5. Re: pinball gottlieb collection ps2.

03-08-2012, 11:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tjd
    thank you. the one i currently own is pinball hall of fame the gottlieb collection.
    Ah, no Goin' Nuts table? That's a shame as you're missing out on a great multi-ball table, IMO.
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
Join us