Who Should We Invite to Be On Twin Galaxies Live?

1. 05-27-2014, 08:54 PM
    Yep, have Tim Sczerby on, but please for the love of god, dont let Patrick Scott Patterson on at all.
  2. 05-28-2014, 10:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by unclechicken View Post
    Yep, have Tim Sczerby on, but please for the love of god, dont let Patrick Scott Patterson on at all.
    Of course not anyone who fixed the system, cheated, lied, commits fraud or ruins gaming should never be interviewed

same goes for Ryan Sullivan, Cat Despira, Grace Snoke and many others
  3. 06-03-2014, 10:28 PM
    here are two

Zelda Williams
    Drew Carey
  4. 06-03-2014, 11:23 PM
    I think Phil Britt would be a great guest...he's one of the most well known classic era gamers and has some accomplishments that will never, ever be matched or bettered.

He won a "Track and Field" competition over more than a million competitors from what I was told, and his "Paperboy" arcade Grand Slam score of 1 million will never, ever be beaten.

Donn Nauert would also be a great interview...his uncanny accuracy, from what I have been told by gamers who witnessed his performances, was something of gaming legend.

Speaking of which, Joey "Jelly" Cartagena, perhaps the world's best pinball player ever (at least from back in his day), is one of the true legends of gaming. Not many people even know of his accomplishments nowadays save for the players from the 80's, and his career-ending wrist injury cut short what could have been an even more impressive group of world records. He hails from my state and I actually saw him play once or twice in NYC, a rare privilege.

I did some searching and found this rare article/interview of Joey. It references the very arcade in NYC that I saw him in years back. Not much to the article, but at least it keeps his legend alive - http://books.google.com/books?id=rug...ena%22&f=false
    Last edited by RTM; 06-03-2014 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Added some bold/underlining
  5. 06-12-2014, 02:06 PM
    I agree Tim Sczerby, awesome guy
  6. 07-18-2014, 07:11 PM
    If you're looking for something a little different, maybe try Mike Nelson of Mystery Science Theater 3000 and Rifftrax fame. The Rifftrax crew has dabbled in giving video games some of their custom treatment. I know he's been a player for many years and they're getting ready to do a live nationwide riff on the Matthew Broderick version of Godzilla, as well.
    Last edited by Emayl; 07-18-2014 at 07:21 PM.
  7. 11-11-2015, 11:51 PM
    Hope about inviting Celebs to match game with World record holders one on one
  8. 08-10-2016, 03:02 PM
    I would love to make an appearance and talk about the latest events and news from the Chicagoland area.
    Todd Friedman
    Staff Writer - Old School Gamer Magazine
  9. 08-16-2016, 06:39 PM
    Olympics 2016 hype! Do something Track & Field. That means bring ME on.

Hec
    If you need me, I'll be on the 7th floor. No Mames. No steering wheels.
    Likes geetkulkarnicom liked this post
  10. 09-04-2016, 06:26 AM
    What about the Crossy road battlers Spectre and SouthendRonnie? This battle is heating up nicely
    Likes RonnieWeston liked this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Join us