User Verification has arrived!

1. 05-13-2014, 06:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Castellanos View Post
    Hello, im from mexico and I use a celphone because in my house everybody have one and is more cheaper that home phones, so how can I get verified with out make a long distance call?
    Unfortunately, you can't. The good news is that the call takes less than 20 seconds.
    Jace Hall
    Head Custodian
    www.TwinGalaxies.com
  2. 05-23-2014, 01:07 AM
    I will probably get verified, but I'm waiting until the site gets up and running 100% so all the bugs are ironed out first.

I mean what's the point in getting verified now when submissions aren't even open. I'll just wait...

I have many video game world records to submit! ;)
  3. 06-09-2014, 02:30 PM
    Mr. Hall,

I'm experiencing an issue with the verification process. I verified my account back on 5/10, but I don't currently appear to have any of the additional amenities afforded to verified users (e.g. the ability to create a blog, create a signature, etc.). Would it possible for you (or one of the forum mods) to look into this matter for me? Any assistance that you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

All the best,

Matt
  4. 06-09-2014, 03:07 PM
    I believe I'm having the same issue. I verified shortly after the option became available and everything seemed to go fine, however I still can't display a signature and don't see any indication in my settings that I have been verified.

If I'm missing something, let me know :)
  5. 06-16-2014, 07:59 PM
    I just wanted to bump up this topic. There has been quite the flurry of activity on these forums as of late, so I fear that this may have gotten lost in the shuffle. Anyhow, any assistance that Mr. Hall (or any forum moderator) could provide to us regarding our verification issues would be much appreciated.

All the best,

Matt
  6. 06-16-2014, 09:18 PM
    I'll second that. I'm pretty sure I was verified - even edited a signature - but when I tried to test the signature it all seemed to vanish. I can't even find the signature option anymore, and the "verify me" option is still absent.

If I need to re-verify, that's fine, but I'm not seeing a path to take here.

As Matt said, thanks for any help!
    Thanks Jace Hall thanked this post
  7. 06-17-2014, 08:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Megamatt79 View Post
    I just wanted to bump up this topic. There has been quite the flurry of activity on these forums as of late, so I fear that this may have gotten lost in the shuffle. Anyhow, any assistance that Mr. Hall (or any forum moderator) could provide to us regarding our verification issues would be much appreciated.

All the best,

Matt
    Your account has been manually verified.
    Jace Hall
    Head Custodian
    www.TwinGalaxies.com
  8. 06-17-2014, 08:14 AM
    Thanks for the help, Jace! Everything seems to be running smoothly now. I know it's a lot of work, but you guys look to be doing a great job with everything so far. Keep it up!

Thanks again!
    Thanks Jace Hall thanked this post
    Likes Jace Hall, Megamatt79 liked this post
  9. 06-17-2014, 10:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jace Hall View Post
    Your account has been manually verified.
    Thank you very much for the assistance! The hard work and dedication exhibited by you and your team is very much appreciated!
    Likes ~Elle liked this post
  10. 07-08-2014, 05:01 PM
    ok,
    I just called, got my PIN, entered it, and it still wants me to enter my PIN.
    My account still says "verify me".
    am i verified or not?
    very confusing!
    cheers!
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Join us