Funspoy XVI !!

1. Funspoy XVI !!

05-13-2014, 12:40 AM
    Hard to believe that this is going to be the 16th time gamers are gathering in New Hampshire !!

I'll be attending for the first time since the May/Jun 2011 event though as usual I'll be driving back early Sunday and will miss the awards and raffle, but at least I'll get to see certain gamers again for the first time in 3 years :)
    Likes datagod, N/A liked this post
  2. 05-13-2014, 07:56 AM
    I'm most likely going to be attending for my 2nd time this year. Making the 10 hour drive from Canada. Look forward to just hanging out and playing some games/drinking beers with people. Not gonna take it overly serious.
    Likes datagod liked this post
  3. 05-13-2014, 11:40 AM
    I am driving down with my son. This will be my 4th tournament in 5 years. My friends Aaron and James will driving down as well. Going to be a lot of Canadians there. I will bring my camera gear as usual, hopefully we can organize a group photo or two.
  4. 05-13-2014, 01:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Hard to believe that this is going to be the 16th time gamers are gathering in New Hampshire !!

I'll be attending for the first time since the May/Jun 2011 event though as usual I'll be driving back early Sunday and will miss the awards and raffle, but at least I'll get to see certain gamers again for the first time in 3 years :)
    Glad to hear you will be there Rob.
  5. 05-13-2014, 10:19 PM
    I'm going to be there for the first time since 2002. Hotel room is booked, travel itinerary is set. Nothing gets in the way this year. Looking forward to seeing familiar faces and hopefully meeting some new folks as well.
  6. 05-13-2014, 10:25 PM
    Good to know you will be there, Peter !! I am fairly sure I would have taken down one of your TG scores back then :)
  7. 05-27-2014, 08:07 PM
    Just 2 days to go, and I heard that Robert Macauley made the trip all the way from Australia !!
Join us