Funspot XIV

1. Funspot XIV

01-21-2012, 07:40 AM
    The 14th Annual International Classic Arcade Tournament will be May 31-June 3rd this year. :)

Who's going?
  2. Re: Funspot XIV

01-21-2012, 07:07 PM
    After a 10-year absence, I'm looking to get back to compete this year. Now that the dates are up, I need to look into lodging and start planning. Very excited to hear more about it as time moves on.
  3. Re: Funspot XIV

01-27-2012, 01:45 PM
    I'm there.
    Currently Playing: Front Page Sports baseball '98 (PC) (using custom built 2017 rosters)
  4. Re: Funspot XIV

02-08-2012, 08:42 PM
    I have already started planning for the trip and I am bringing my FRAG team with me, again. I am planning to stay for the awards this time. Could someone tell me what time the tournament usually ends on Sunday so I can plan for the return trip? Should I just plan to stay up until Monday?

See you there!
  5. Re: Funspot XIV

02-24-2012, 07:31 AM
    I recommend Sun Valley right down the street. Nice place and you can literally walk to Funspot if you want! :)
  6. Re: Funspot XIV

02-24-2012, 09:03 AM
    If I recall, the tournament usually ends around 4 or 5 I think, could be wrong on that. It's been a few years for me.

On that note, this will be the second straight year I'll be missing the tournament as I'll be making my second trip to GenCon in August. Yeah, Funspot's in June, I know, but the fact that the GenCon trip is going to cost me around $550 (splitting with a friend, so each half is about $550), doing to trips a year would be killer on my wallet. I do plan to go to Funspot again in the future, just not sure when.
Join us