PlayStation - Hydro Thunder - PAL - Lake Powell [Fastest Race] - 1:40.41 - Andrew Mee

Is the performance claim below valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. 01-04-2015, 11:15 PM
    I've made a posting to the moderated thread at https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthre...at-to-Look-For asking for clarification.
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
  2. 01-05-2015, 03:35 AM
    Taken from https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthre...AP-Suggestions
    Quote Originally Posted by TWIN GALAXIES View Post
    5.) Much like a driving test where mistakes can not be "undone" when taking the test, mistakes made during the submission process can not be corrected and the submission MUST be adjudicated as submitted.

There is no way to allow for the editing of a submission without it being completely at risk. It can not be narrowed down to just tiny specific items. It is either going to be editable by the original submitter, or it will not be. So it must remain un-editable.

This is the only way to prevent abuse and have the community be certain that the submission record remains unchanged from original submission…

Please believe that we have really tried to think through everything and make the most flexible system possible while retaining strict standards.

So in the case where the community has to approach submissions in which the scores/elapsed times do not match data in the submission fields (due to typos, guesses, etc.) the community must adjudicate the submission as it stands. Is the submitted score claim supported by the evidence provided. If the answer is no (for any reason) then the answer is no.

We know that entry mistakes can be made, and we have made the system as easy and as foolproof as possible to try to assist, but the community must understand that Twin Galaxies must maintain a consistent structure whenever possible. If there is an error on the part of the user, the user must live with that error. Yes, that sucks and we definitely understand the inconvenience, but holding that line is for the greater overall good of helping the community understand that the new era of TG is solid and will behave consistently.

Go ahead & reject this entry as it is my mistake.
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
  3. 01-05-2015, 03:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by TWIN GALAXIES View Post
    5.) Much like a driving test where mistakes can not be "undone" when taking the test, mistakes made during the submission process can not be corrected and the submission MUST be adjudicated as submitted.

There is no way to allow for the editing of a submission without it being completely at risk. It can not be narrowed down to just tiny specific items. It is either going to be editable by the original submitter, or it will not be. So it must remain un-editable.

This is the only way to prevent abuse and have the community be certain that the submission record remains unchanged from original submission…

Please believe that we have really tried to think through everything and make the most flexible system possible while retaining strict standards.

So in the case where the community has to approach submissions in which the scores/elapsed times do not match data in the submission fields (due to typos, guesses, etc.) the community must adjudicate the submission as it stands. Is the submitted score claim supported by the evidence provided. If the answer is no (for any reason) then the answer is no.

We know that entry mistakes can be made, and we have made the system as easy and as foolproof as possible to try to assist, but the community must understand that Twin Galaxies must maintain a consistent structure whenever possible. If there is an error on the part of the user, the user must live with that error. Yes, that sucks and we definitely understand the inconvenience, but holding that line is for the greater overall good of helping the community understand that the new era of TG is solid and will behave consistently.

4. 01-05-2015, 03:37 AM
    ... and we don't have edit access to remove the content of a duplication post. ;)
  5. 01-05-2015, 03:54 AM
    l_rendered = '
    Quote Originally Posted by . Barthax;749361 .
    ' . Taken from https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthre...AP-Suggestions

Go ahead & reject this entry as it is my mistake. . '
    Kudos for accepting your mistake. I'm guessing/hoping that this doesn't affect your credibility rating - it shouldn't.
  6. 01-17-2015, 03:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post

Bump.

Just trying to get this thread back in the eyes of everyone. After all, it was at the bottom

B
    "I don't even like Peach! Why do I want to save her?"
    Brandon Y. LeCroy

Your Mom (Speed Run) - WR - 0:00:08.3
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  7. 01-21-2015, 01:05 AM
    This still here? Reject away people, the wrong score was entered.
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  8. 01-30-2015, 07:04 AM
    Bump: free rejection available here.
  9. 01-31-2015, 03:43 AM
    What's going on mate?
    You've got so many scores on the burner, typo's are sneaking in. LOL.
  10. 01-31-2015, 06:19 AM
    Glad to help
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Join us