01-05-2015, 05:07 AM
    1-6 = OFF
    7 = ON/OFF [Upright Control Panel/Cocktail Control Panel]
    8 = ON/OFF [Upright Screen/Cocktail Screen]
    Dip-Switch Bank 7D:
    1-4 = OFF
    5 = ON
    6-8 = OFF [RFU, MUST ALL BE OFF]
    Note: The above Dip Switches, are the correct Twin Galaxies Tournament Settings for this title and will provide thefollowing settings;
    3 Cars
    1 Bonus Car Every 30,000
    Normal Game [No Continues]
    Hard Difficulty
    Submission MessageCouldn't upload to TG (possibly due to launching issues with large video files) so here is the YouTube performance:

I will, if verified, upload the performance to the TG servers at a later date if that is possible.

[COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]This score was achieved back on September 14, 2013. I was generally live streaming on Twitch while making these attempts, pretty sure I was streaming at the time but the video is no longer on Twitch if I did.

Actual WR score game starts at around 5 mins, after a 2nd hard reset of the machine. First reset early on was due to me having the game on wrong DIPs and 2nd reset was due to a crappy start.
    Likes Barra liked this post
  2. 01-05-2015, 05:09 AM
    My full submission message doesn't appear for some reason, so here it is:

This score was achieved back on September 14, 2013. I was generally live streaming on Twitch while making these attempts, pretty sure I was streaming at the time but the video is no longer on Twitch if I did.

Actual WR score game starts at around 5 mins, after a 2nd hard reset of the machine. First reset early on was due to me having the game on wrong DIPs and 2nd reset was due to a crappy start.

Game time was approximately 3hr 34min. Last car/life lost on Pattern 152. The game included 102 perfect (no cars hit) patterns which you are awarded 50,000 pts for, so there is 5,100,000 of my score right there.

Apologies for the crappy video quality, was recorded on my webcam and I had issues with outside light stuffing up the auto focus, especially later in the game. Even with the bad quality at certain points, it is still easily visible when I completed a perfect pattern for 50,000 pts and also when I made 1,000 pts for island jumps. These two figures alone would account for over 5,400,000 of the score.

For the remaining points, you receive approximately 512 points for every completed pattern for driving time, so 151 completed patterns x 512 = 77,000 points (give or take)

You also receive points for crashing cars, between 300 & 500 each, and then bonuses (300 pts each for pattern 1, 400 pts each for pattern 2 and 500 pts each from Pattern 3 on). The points for crashing cars off the road and end of pattern bonus for doing this would make up the remaining (approx)

This is my first submission with the new system, not sure how it's all going to work. The video (4hrs) is a 10gb file, it will take a long time with my upload speed to get it up, so if you see this message and no video, it is coming.

Any queries about the game play, don't hesitate to ask. Enjoy.

3. 01-05-2015, 02:16 PM
    I should also mention, as per Jace's suggestion, I converted the original WMV to MP4 - took the file down to 1.6gb in size, not sure what YouTube does further to the file when it's uploaded, but you will not go through 10gb of data watching this.
  4. 01-05-2015, 08:02 PM
    Rollovers:

1 million - around 39:50
    2 million - around 1:18:30
    3 million - around 2:01:25
    4 million - around 2:35:00
    5 million - around 3:11:15
    Game end - around 3:40:40
    Thanks John73, bigbee99, anningmay, xelnia thanked this post
    Likes bigbee99, xelnia liked this post
  5. 01-05-2015, 09:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hanasu View Post
    Rollovers:

1 million - around 39:50
    2 million - around 1:18:30
    3 million - around 2:01:25
    4 million - around 2:35:00
    5 million - around 3:11:15
    Game end - around 3:40:40
    Thanks for posting these. I was going to do up a whole heap of supporting information such as this, but never got around to it.
  6. 01-05-2015, 10:51 PM
    I saw this game live on Twitch on 14-Sep-2013, so I could see the score very clearly and could validate the game.
    The video is not so sharp however the game is continuous, all the dips good, I saw it live and I see no reason not to validate the performance.
    Accept has been selected.

Congratulations John, it took over 1 year, but thanks to Jace and many others, here we are ...

Thanks John73 thanked this post
    Likes Barra liked this post
  7. 01-05-2015, 11:48 PM
    Thanks Paul (OOO) - It was that long ago, I couldn't remember if I streamed it on Twitch. I was sure I had my camcorder when I recorded this, but no sign of the file if I did. I've been playing with the camcorder just now, next attempt will be a lot higher in quality (and score I hope). 10 million or bust.
  8. 01-06-2015, 07:20 AM
    easy yes vote
    Boasting the largest collection of pac-man related games, hacks and clones on all formats:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...rssgY8MYXKtfiU

BOMB JACK tournament record beaten with 1 life:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWXxHNjy7QQ

Learn to play BOMB JACK playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwXn...6AF1BC&index=2

Only gamer to get extra man on 1st. floor on Kung Fu Master:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_mkh-jeIJo
  9. 01-08-2015, 03:00 AM
    Accepted. Dip switches and score matches submission. Easy to see the perfect stages and therefore the majority of the points
    Well done John mate, great achievement. I know you've been itching to submit this one!
    :)
  10. 01-08-2015, 04:52 PM
    After watching the boot up, each roll over, and looking at the DIP switches, I have decided to go ahead and vote yes on this on.

I will say the quality was shabby and my eyes hurt trying to make out the score durring normal game play, but yes none the less.

B
    "I don't even like Peach! Why do I want to save her?"
    Brandon Y. LeCroy

Your Mom (Speed Run) - WR - 0:00:08.3
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Join us