Reject Me Please!

1. 03-10-2016, 08:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rotunda View Post
    Sorry guys
    Kinda your fault but the timing just sucked a big one. You provided the info as soon as you found it so I'm not mad at ya. I'm sure those with high cred switched over when they saw it and one or two more voted in to seal the deal. This is my first credit loss ever so you could say I'm a bit miffed. I worked pretty hard getting back on the adjudication track just to be put back where I started during my break. Damn PAL and NTSC crap has been the bane of the adjudication lately.
    Last edited by Desidious; 03-10-2016 at 08:22 AM.
  2. 03-10-2016, 08:20 AM
    It's not your fault man. There is no way that that many people got on and voted reject that fast to make it a reject in 3 hours. It will get resolved I hope.
    Thanks for your understanding. It does make me feel pretty bad though as all you guys were trying to do was support my submission. I appreciate that you did and will work with you to hopefully get this resolved.

I will do my best to ensure this is resolved as it's really not fair on those who voted this was a very unique situation and like Snowflake said, I too recall Jace saying there would be no CR hit if information was brought forward to deem a submission invalid/against the rules so I think it will be sorted out soon.

Kinda your fault but the timing just sucked a big one. You provided the info as soon as you found it so I'm not mad at ya. I'm sure those with high cred switched over when they saw it and one or two more voted in to seal the deal. This is my first credit loss ever so you could say I'm a bit miffed. I worked pretty hard getting back on the adjudication track just to be put back where I started during my break. Damn PAL and NTSC crap has been the bane of he adjudication lately.
    I agree and do take responsibility for it so sorry Desidious.

The big issue was the 3 hour gap I never, ever expected it to close that fast after being stuck in adjudication since January.
    Last edited by rotunda; 03-10-2016 at 08:24 AM.
  3. 03-10-2016, 08:23 AM
    Thanks for your understanding. It does make me feel pretty bad though as all you guys were trying to do was support my submission. I appreciate that you did and will work with you to hopefully get this resolved.

I will do my best to ensure this is resolved as it's really not fair on those who voted this was a very unique situation and like Snowflake said, I too recall Jace saying there would be no CR hit if information was brought forward to deem a submission invalid/against the rules so I think it will be sorted out soon.
    Don't let it get to you. The ball is in TG's court now.
    Thanks rotunda thanked this post
  4. 03-10-2016, 08:25 AM
    This situation will continue to happen until the submitter is able to CANCEL their own submission or REMOVE it in some way to no benefit/detriment to any voters.

In most situations, a call for rejection is in order, but those situations typically revolve around a prompt identification of some disqualifying factor. Here, the submissions were six weeks old or so. This is an ideal situation where a cancellation/removal of a submission is in order. I still say if you post a score but have a typo or posted the wrong video that you can just let it get rejected and not have to cancel/remove. The ability to cancel/remove a submission is an ability that I'd like to see the original submitter have since they're already able to submit to this thread to solicit rejections.
  5. 03-10-2016, 08:27 AM
    This situation will continue to happen until the submitter is able to CANCEL their own submission or REMOVE it in some way to no benefit/detriment to any voters.
    I second this and would love to see such a feature implemented. Perhaps the submitter still looses the 3 CR if they cancel though to avoid any wrong doings...
  6. 03-10-2016, 08:28 AM
    Let's hope TG is prompt before a huge mob is at their door. lol
  7. 03-10-2016, 08:29 AM
    I second this and would love to see such a feature implemented. Perhaps the submitter still looses the 3 CR if they cancel though to avoid any wrong doings...
    I dunno what I would rather lose, points or credibility.
  8. 03-10-2016, 08:29 AM
    if by cancel you mean remove that can never happen as it would aid cheating. the moment a cheater realizes hes about to get caught he's could just remove the evidence. thats a no go.
    Likes rotunda liked this post
  9. 03-10-2016, 08:29 AM
    I'm surprised they are not at mine already...

10. 03-10-2016, 08:34 AM
    Agreed it's like submitting something that gets rejected or accepted - it costs 3 submission points either way. Just like founding a new track that never gets fully funded - you don't get those points back either.
Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
Join us