Pinball simulations

1. 03-26-2015, 04:55 AM
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...61&single=true

Arcade/MAME "Speed Ball" and Android's Zen Pinball added to the list. Looking at Android pinball games is a long list... Will take time to add them. ;)
    I'd rather be last on every game than throw my time away chasing only one score.
  2. 03-26-2015, 07:48 AM
    Super Wing MAME

"Cryin' won't help you, prayin' won't do you no good"

Visit my YouTube channel for videos of over 150 classic arcade games, most of which you won't see at your local arcade. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh4...56xV5To9gPqsLA
    Thanks Barthax thanked this post
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  3. 03-26-2015, 08:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by D.B. Cooper View Post
    Super Wing MAME
    Added, thanks. :) A pile of other Android pinsims have been added too... still in the process.
    I'd rather be last on every game than throw my time away chasing only one score.
  4. 05-01-2015, 04:20 AM
    Recent changes include reviewing the currently available 3DS options, expanding the Pinball Arcade and Zen Pinball options for Android as the new releases arrive. Nailed down the Zen Pinball PS3 availability in the UK (alas, not good!) and today, this little number arrived: Crazy Chicken Pinball. There's me thinking I knew of 'em all & another one pops up. No copyright date on the back but lists Windows ME, 2000 and XP so around 2002, perhaps.
  5. 05-01-2015, 12:11 PM
    I've just realised the kind of share I'd created from the data (web published): not what I genuinely intended so I've fixed that: spreadsheet style access. That should allow people to copy to your own account & butcher to your own tastes. :)
  6. 05-01-2015, 03:19 PM
    Zen Pinball/Pinball F/X - Star Wars - Rebels was just released this week as a downloadable table. Not bad. Id give it a B. (Because its not old school Star Wars)
    Thanks Barthax thanked this post
  7. 05-05-2015, 09:14 AM
    Hmmm... Portal Pinball should be arriving by the end of the month to Zen Pinball 2: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/...zen-pinball-2/
  8. 05-20-2015, 09:13 AM
    Rollers of the Realm (PC "Pinball RPG") and the following Arcade/MAME games added to the list:

1. Alien Crush
    2. Flipper Jack
    3. Gals Pinball (adult content)
    4. Grand Cross
    5. Hot Pinball (adult content)
    6. Music Ball
    7. Pachifever (Bagatelle/Pachinko)
    8. Pachinko Gindama Shoubu (Bagatelle/Pachinko)
    9. Pachinko Gindama Shoubu DX (Bagatelle/Pachinko)
    10. Pachinko Sexy Reaction (Bagatelle/Pachinko, adult content)
    11. Pachinko Sexy Reaction 2 (Bagatelle/Pachinko, adult content)
    12. Panic Road
    13. Pinball Champ '95 / Witch
    14. Pinbo
    15. Pin*bot (PlayChoice-10)
    16. Solar War
    17. Super Pinball Action

:)
    Last edited by Barthax; 05-20-2015 at 09:16 AM.
  9. 06-09-2015, 06:42 AM
    Went through the List of undumped games at http://mamedev.emulab.it/undumped/in...Undumped_Games and catalogued a few more pinball sims: Last Odyssey: Pinball Fantasia, Pinball Tronic, Pinball Tronic Gold and Virtual Pinball (all listed on the spreadsheet as Arcade [not MAME]).
  10. 06-22-2015, 12:16 PM
    Desidious' submission on Pinball Heroes: Complete as led me to find a few more games (including PH:C):

- Dragon Beat: Legend of Pinball (PS, Japan only)
    - Pinball (Hudson Soft, Japan only, PSP)
    - Pinball Heroes (PSP)
    - Pinball Heroes Bundle 2 (PSP, NA only?)
    - Pinball Heroes: Complete (PSV, NA only?)
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Join us