Pinball simulations

1. 06-26-2015, 02:47 PM
    The Pinball Arcade have released "Red and Ted's Roadshow" so I had another quick hunt, scouring ebay.com turned up some international (for me) releases:

- Fantastic Pinball (Japan, PS1)
    - Power Rangers Zeo Pinball: Full Tilt Battle Pinball (found an image so full title now correct, PS1)
    - The Pinball x3 (Japan, PS2, original of EU-release titled Pinball Fun)
    - @Field (Japan?, PSV, "golf meets pinball" - might be a dubious entry but listing for now)
    I'd rather be last on every game than throw my time away chasing only one score.
  2. 07-25-2017, 01:29 AM
    Just a quick note: I've been working on the spreadsheet over the years fleshing it out as I find out info. I've split the Pinball FX2/Zen Pinball and The Pinball Arcade options out to separate sheets. The main sheet was pretty messy to begin with (still is) but that bunch of information made it flow poorly at those points. Easier to keep those separate as I rapidly lost track of the new tables. Lots of new entries on the main sheet but they are mainly PC compilations (so many compilations on PC - especially those including Judge Dredd/The Avengers).

Two big newish games are Stern Pinball and Zaccaria Pinball. Both are manufacturer-specific simulations. Stern Pinball is a more-or-less worthless offshoot of The Pinball Arcade - some of is already in The Pinball Arcade and some licensing garbage prevents the rest from appearing in it. On the flip side, there's lots of tables in Zaccaria Pinball as well as updated versions (new tables based on old tables). The Android version of Zaccaria Pinball is great but the PC version (Steam) has huge numbers of ways to play: a real eye opening on innovative ways to play pinball as well as traditional.
    Last edited by Barthax; 07-25-2017 at 01:35 AM.
    Likes Max liked this post
  3. 02-07-2020, 12:28 PM
    Brief note: I still periodically update this spreadsheet. :)
    I'd rather be last on every game than throw my time away chasing only one score.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Join us