03-25-2015, 04:37 AM

Flock Favorites - 29 -1
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=132026
    Rules
    No power up may be used for your attempt
    Shockwave Bird may not be used for your attempt
    Submission Message
    Achieved today - 2150325. Testing reaction to submitting using screen recorder called Z-ScreenRecorder. Score attempt around 55 seconds in.
  2. 03-25-2015, 04:41 AM
    Just to explain that first bit in the footage: I check to be sure that the recording is actually working (the bottom file changes file size).
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
  3. 03-25-2015, 02:59 PM
    Mobile gaming has arrived! Quietly went live it seems, as I must of missed the announcement.
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  4. 03-25-2015, 06:10 PM
    accepted........
    Thanks Barthax thanked this post
  5. 03-26-2015, 08:42 PM
    Z-ScreenRecorder....looks good :)
    Thanks Barthax thanked this post
  6. 03-27-2015, 12:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RaGe View Post
    Z-ScreenRecorder....looks good :)
    The only downside is that it needs a rooted Android... but then I've never owned a non-rooted Android. :)
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
  7. 03-27-2015, 04:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    The only downside is that it needs a rooted Android... but then I've never owned a non-rooted Android. :)
    Aww...I was going to get it, too. I always wanted to do it. There were times I convinced myself to do it, but I back out over fear of something going wrong. All the cool stuff calls for a rooted phone!
  8. 03-28-2015, 01:50 AM
    Aww...I was going to get it, too. I always wanted to do it. There were times I convinced myself to do it, but I back out over fear of something going wrong. All the cool stuff calls for a rooted phone!
    I don't buy phones myself - mine are all my brother's "hand-me-downs". He's the one that roots 'em during his contract: if it goes wrong he just takes the phone back and gets it replaced.
  9. 03-28-2015, 07:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    I don't buy phones myself - mine are all my brother's "hand-me-downs". He's the one that roots 'em during his contract: if it goes wrong he just takes the phone back and gets it replaced.
    Nice.
    I haven't been under a contract for a while. The price I pay for unlimited 'everything' is too good to go back. So, I don't want to 'roll the dice' attempting to root my S5 Did you see the stats on the S6? I must have clicked on the stats 5 different times in disbelief since January. NO external storage. That's a step backwards. I keep thinking I must be reading it wrong, but there it is, clear as day. Also, a built in battery. Having to replace the battery wouldn't be an issue, as I'd sell it next year, but the battery is thinner. Battery life will be noticeably shorter. They were so caught up in making the phone thin, they messed with two important things.
  10. 03-28-2015, 07:19 AM
    Nice.
    I haven't been under a contract for a while. The price I pay for unlimited 'everything' is too good to go back. So, I don't want to 'roll the dice' attempting to root my S5 Did you see the stats on the S6? I must have clicked on the stats 5 different times in disbelief since January. NO external storage. That's a step backwards. I keep thinking I must be reading it wrong, but there it is, clear as day. Also, a built in battery. Having to replace the battery wouldn't be an issue, as I'd sell it next year, but the battery is thinner. Battery life will be noticeably shorter. They were so caught up in making the phone thin, they messed with two important things.
    LOL, sounds like a iPhone!
    Likes RaGe liked this post
Join us