iOS - Piano Tiles: Don't Tap the White Tile - Zen - 15" - 101 - Joe Jackmovich

Is the performance claim below valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. iOS - Piano Tiles: Don't Tap the White Tile - Zen - 15" - 101 - Joe Jackmovich

05-08-2015, 02:34 AM
    Zen - 15"
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=132234
    Rules
    You may play with tiles of any color
    You may play with any tap sound
    You may play with an music
    No continues are allowed for your attempt
    Submission Message
    YouTube -

Begins at 3:01
  2. 05-08-2015, 12:23 PM
    Ive been practicing this one this week. Nice work man! Accepted!
    Thanks ssdninja thanked this post
  3. 05-08-2015, 10:11 PM
    do yourself a favor and disable the ads. makes practice so much easier
  4. 05-08-2015, 10:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ssdninja View Post
    do yourself a favor and disable the ads. makes practice so much easier
    I only get them on the bottom for some reason. I know what you mean. Dave and Eddie on here both work with my at our game store and they both play Piano Tiles regularly when it is the slow part of the day. Eddie has Android and Dave likes the longer versions of the game like Rush and they both get hammered with ads. I noticed though that if you stick to classic and Zen the ads only appear at the bottom of the screen so that is a lot nicer. Once you are in the groove the last thing you want is to upset that by having ads popping up.

I was just outside having a smoke and beat the Classic 50 record. I got it down to 6.633 but didnt record it. So hopefully when I get a chance at work when it is slow with the new camera setup we got I can do it tomorrow maybe. Who knows though. Your thumbs get stiff after a few minutes lol. You know what that is like Im sure.
  5. 05-08-2015, 10:20 PM
    Yeah man, especially hitting my thumb on the far left row. I just can't seem to get it faster. I want to try a new technique where I use the middle and index fingers on both hands but it's so easy to make a mistake. It works really good though when you get a groove going, I think it's better for the smooth modes and not the time attack ones.
  6. 05-08-2015, 11:10 PM
    I know the left thumb pain man. I cant get mine any faster either. I dread when there is more than two in a row that I have to hit with my left thumb. When I see that I pretty much know that run isnt going to be breaking any records.
Join us