M.A.M.E. - Space Encounters - Score No Restrictive Settings - 134,725 - John McAllister

Is the performance claim below valid?

    This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. 05-14-2015, 09:10 PM
    Instead of blathering on about nonsense, does anyone have any reasons why this score should not be accepted AS THE CURRENT RULES OF THE TRACK DICTATE, regardless of how you feel about them?
    Likes f_symbols, anningmay, timhett liked this post
  2. 05-14-2015, 09:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by f_symbols
    You can read the threads if you'd like to know the results. Seems prretty straight-forward.
    If it's so "straight forward" just tell me the answer. Here was the question.....


    Quote Originally Posted by lexmark
    And what was the result of all that discussion, in regards to peeps that fail in their first submission, then go out and BUY a new track, with settings that mirror thair FAILED submission?
    Quote Originally Posted by f_symbols
    Try playing your "piers" on games other than the only one you play; a novel concept. They are masters of many (not to mention 2nd and 3rd on ZK) and you are a one trick pony
    Actually, I'm a 3 trick pony(WR wise) which is 33% more trick than your WR count!....LOL.


    Quote Originally Posted by f_symbols
    “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
    Your right there. That's why I just present the facts, and let yous types try and make the argument!




    ANYWAY...as I said before to the readers, the ad hominemistic arguers (as per the above two) like to work in pairs. They feel safer that way.


    Here's a message that I just got from Wes Copeland......


    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Copeland
    You're very good at making an ass of yourself. You have no idea who I am nor what my intentions are, so stop pretending to.
    Seriously Wes. I do know who you are, and I do Know what your intentions are. Your trying to intimidate me. Thanks for the entertainment!


    Anyway...yous two DK playing buddies are colluding against me. If you don't get banned, it just goes to show that Jace's much hyped "anti collusion alogorithm" isn't working (wink,Jace)






    john
    Likes marky d liked this post
  3. 05-14-2015, 09:26 PM
    I feel like this needs to be taken out of an adjudication thread.This is part of TG's official scoring history.
    Thanks CaptainJivePants thanked this post
    Likes CaptainJivePants, datagod, timhett liked this post
  4. 05-14-2015, 09:37 PM
    Again, I'll let you look (as this speaks to the definition of ignorance)

    I am unaware of how my number of submitted TG records is relevant in this discussion? My particular concern is regarding your inability to conduct yourself in a civil, non-vindictive manner. A score submission is not a place for philosophical rule discussions or personal attacks (nor should it be your chance to permanently taint a submission thread with useless negativity).

    Again, there are specific locations to bring up said "gripes", this is not thatotherforumdotcom, when you act less than civil, expect some kick-back. Your lack of contribution to the discussions and decisions of the current TG rule-set, or unwillingness to read the work, coupled with your tasteless attacks on the submitter, speaks volumes of your character.

    Please continue to twist reality to your liking; i'll continue to call a duck a duck
    Likes datagod, WCopeland, Dk_madness liked this post
  5. 05-14-2015, 10:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by f_symbols View Post
    Again, I'll let you look (as this speaks to the definition of ignorance)

    I am unaware of how my number of submitted TG records is relevant in this discussion? My particular concern is regarding your inability to conduct yourself in a civil, non-vindictive manner. A score submission is not a place for philosophical rule discussions or personal attacks (nor should it be your chance to permanently taint a submission thread with useless negativity).

    Again, there are specific locations to bring up said "gripes", this is not thatotherforumdotcom, when you act less than civil, expect some kick-back. Your lack of contribution to the discussions and decisions of the current TG rule-set, or unwillingness to read the work, coupled with your tasteless attacks on the submitter, speaks volumes of your character.

    Please continue to twist reality to your liking; i'll continue to call a duck a duck
    Thanks.

    I'll just wait for your tag along colluding buddy, Wes Copeland to post. I'll then answer you both in the same post.

    john

    .
    Likes marky d liked this post
  6. 05-15-2015, 01:07 AM
    ......:
    Name:  54540257.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  114.0 KB
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
    Thanks CaptainJivePants thanked this post
    Likes pat33999, Barra, f_symbols, anningmay, Fly and 1 others liked this post
  7. 05-15-2015, 04:44 AM
    This is ridiculous

    Just accept the score and be done with the arguing. It is inconsequential and irrelevant to this thread

    This argument obviously goes deeper than the intended topic, so if you have a problem with a specific person or policy on TG, lets raise those matters in the appropriate manner. Otherwise take it somewhere else and be rid of the bickering.

    It might be funny at first but god damn does it get annoying. I have voted on this score and as a consequence have to satisfy every reply it gets. I'm sure many of you are the same

    I'm not taking any sides here but come on guys this is getting stupid. If you don't like what I (or anyone) have said, take it to PM.
    We all have opinions, lets choose to voice them wisely.
  8. 05-15-2015, 05:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lexmark View Post

    Do I further need to point out, that HIS rules specified "any" settings....he didn't use "any" setting in this game, he used a specific setting. He needs to buy another track that specifies his settings!

    .
    You're trying to argue semantics. Ironically though, you clearly don't understand semantics. You see, there is a difference between the words "any" and "all". While its true he did not simultaneously have ALL different settings set, he did in fact have ANY settings. "ANY" is just a shorthand way of listing every single option and then specifying that each (again, don't confuse the word "each" with "all") of those options are acceptable. Before arguing semantics, you may first want to learn what the word "any" actually means.
    Thanks xelnia thanked this post
    Likes xelnia, f_symbols liked this post
  9. 05-15-2015, 05:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Barra View Post
    This is ridiculous

    Just accept the score and be done with the arguing. It is inconsequential and irrelevant to this thread

    This argument obviously goes deeper than the intended topic, so if you have a problem with a specific person or policy on TG, lets raise those matters in the appropriate manner. Otherwise take it somewhere else and be rid of the bickering.

    It might be funny at first but god damn does it get annoying. I have voted on this score and as a consequence have to satisfy every reply it gets. I'm sure many of you are the same

    I'm not taking any sides here but come on guys this is getting stupid. If you don't like what I (or anyone) have said, take it to PM.
    We all have opinions, lets choose to voice them wisely.
    Thank you, Barra.

    Score still approved according to track rules IMO, as I have seen no relevant evidence or facts raised by anyone since my last post. Please take your quarrels elsewhere.
    Thanks Barra, WCopeland, redelf thanked this post
    Likes 1500points, datagod, xelnia, redelf, Dk_madness liked this post
  10. 05-15-2015, 05:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lexmark View Post
    I'll just wait for your tag along colluding buddy, Wes Copeland to post.
    I'm not going to waste any further time in a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

    This submission meets the track rules and has been verified as legit. I've voted accept.
    Thanks redelf thanked this post
    Likes datagod, xelnia, f_symbols, Dk_madness liked this post
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 78
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Join us